Hey people, In this article I will be sharing with you a guide on how to recover Snapchat pictures. All possible methods on how to recover Snapchat pictures es explained here.
So, let’s start.
Basic Details –
Snapchat is one of the best and growing social media app. Same like other social media like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Like other social media apps, in Snapchat you can share your media like photos and videos. But the only difference is that like other social media apps you can’t able to save the photos and media that was received. Or even you can not save it to your iPhone or Android phone. You can see the pictures for some fixed time after the recipient have sent it and it will disappear automatically in Snapchat.
Here, we will share some methods on how to recover Snapchat pictures. But before that let me share some tips on how you can save the pictures before it wiped out automatically.
Checkout the below tips to save the pictures.
- Take Screenshot: The best and easy way to save the pictures that was sent by you is to take screenshot. But please note that it will notify the sender the someone has taken snapshot of your sent media.
- Memories: The photos and videos that you have with your Snapchat account will be saved in the memory section and user can access that for future reference.
Now, let me share some methods on how to recover Snapchat pictures.
How To Recover Snapchat pictures –
Here are some methods.
Through Snapchat recovery app –
First download and install the Android recover app tool. I have shared the download links below. Please follow the steps on how to recover Snapchat pictures using Android recovery tool.
- First download and install Android recovery tool.
- Open Android recovery tool on your computer.
- Connect your Android phone with cable and connect it with Android recovery tool.
- Run the recovery app and choose the pictures and videos for the recovery.
- Select the old and deleted photos and click next and follow the instructions.
- Scan and find the lost Snapchat photos and stories.
- Now you can preview and recover the Snapchat pictures on your Android phone.
You can download the Android recover tool for windows and Mac OS using the below download links:
Now, let me share other methods on how to recover Snapchat pictures.
So, keep reading.
Recover Snapchat pictures using cache files –
So, through this method you can recover the Snapchat pictures using Android cache files. Android devices have inbuilt system feature that stores app data in Android cache for each apps. So, using that you can recover the lost data.
Follow the steps:
- Just open the file manager on your Android phone.
- Now find the folder Android and click on it.
- Tap on the “data” folder.
- Find the folder com.snaphat.android.
- Find out the cache folder in which all your backup is there.
- Tap on “received_image_snaps” folder and you can retrieve the photos.
So, this way you can get your answer about how to recover snapchat pictures using Android cache.
Now, let me share one more methods to recover pictures using Google photos.
How To Recover Snapchat Pictures Using Google Photos –
To use this method there will be one condition. And the condition is the if you have enabled auto-sync for Google photos. If the auto-sync is enabled the backup will be there of your Snapchat pictures. So, you can easily recover that. But if the auto-sync is not enabled this method won’t help.
So, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Google account with your credentials.
- Now go to the Google photos.
- Find out the recent backup and if your backups auto_synced you will find the snapchat photos there.
- Find the pictures that you want to recover. Select and restore it.
So, this it it from my side. Let me share my final words about the topic.
Final Words –
Snapchat is the leading media sharing app today. And it is very popular because of the filters it provides. Snapchat provides many more best in class features. But the main drawback is it does not allow you to save your shared media. So, here in this article, I have tried to help you with the question.
So, let me know if you have any question about the tutorial.