Hey People, In this article, I will be sharing with you a detailed guide on how to change Snapchat email. You will get all the possible methods with just easy steps about how to change Snapchat email.
So, let’s start with the article.
Basic Details –
When you register on a Snapchat account, you need to provide an email address which you’ll then use to verify your account later. The entered email address will help your friends to search or find you on Snapchat.
However, when you have no longer access to the email address that you registered with, or you wish to use a different address. In this case, you’ll need to know how to change Snapchat email address.
Here are the steps on how to change Snapchat email that’s linked to your Snapchat account, using the official app for both iPhone and Android devices.
Must check out – How To Add Music To Snapchat Videos. Explained In Easy Steps.
How To Change Snapchat Email?
Follow the steps on how to change Snapchat email:
- Open Snapchat on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the icon in the top-left corner.
- You’ll be brought to your profile page. Tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen that will take you to the settings page.
- Next to “Email,” tap your email address.
- In the box where your email address appears, delete the address and enter the new one that you want to change, and click “Continue.”
- Check the verification email from Snapchat in your new email and click the confirmation link that you have received. Once verified, you can see the change on your Snapchat account.
So, this is the method on how to change Snapchat email.
Check out our article on – How To Fix Snapchat Camera Not Working. Solution With Easy Methods.
Note:Never share your password with anyone, not even with your loved ones! A Snapchat representative will never ask you for your password. We don’t need it to help you.
Now let me share some more tips about Snapchat before going to my conclusion about how to change Snapchat email.
Now check out the solution about how to change Snapchat passwords.
How to reset your password via Email from the Snapchat login screen:
Note: If you have a verified phone number or email associated with your account you can reset your password from the Snapchat login screen. You can also reset your password via your registered email.
- Click ‘Forgot your password?’
- Then select the method to reset your password via email.
- You will get a password reset link to the email address registered with your account.
- Click the URL.
- Now set your new desired password!
- To reset your password via SMS from the Snapchat login screen.
Reset your password via SMS –
- Tap ‘Forgot your password?’
- Then select how you would like to reset your password — via SMS.
- You will get a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and select ‘Continue’.
- Lastly, enter your new desired password!
Note:Select a password that is at least 8 characters in length, that does not contain your name, username, phone number, birthday, or other personal information. The best way to set password is to include a mix of numbers, symbols, and/or capital and lowercase letters in your new password.
Now, let me share my conclusion on how to change Snapchat email.
Snapchat is a photo and video texting service. Snapchat is a photo messaging app for smartphones, but with a small twist. Snapchat provides unique features that allow the users to receive the photo and video to view it for 10 seconds before it is deleted. To change the email of this app we have provided you with minor details with major knowledge.
So, that is all about the article.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.