Hey People, In this article, I will be sharing with you a guide on how to cancel Stash subscription. All the details and steps on how to cancel Stash subscription are explained here.
So, let’s start.
Basic Details –
Stash is primarily an investing app; unless you invest in stocks, there is no way to profit from it. Stash enables its users to build a portfolio, save for retirement, and improve their financial literacy. It is ideal for those who want to expand their long-term wealth-building plans.
The stash app currently does not allow you to cancel your monthly plan. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so through your account on the web. The procedure is the same for Stash Beginner and Growth, but some features may necessitate additional steps. This article will walk you through the steps necessary for how to cancel Stash subscription.
Following are some simple steps on how to cancel Stash subscription.
How to cancel Stash subscription –
You can delete your Stash subscription using your email and through the web account. So, let me share both methods one by one.
How to cancel Stash subscription through email –
Note –All it takes to delete your account is an email to their customer service team.
- First get access to your email account, which you have previously used to register with the application.
- Write a New mail by clicking on Compose email.
- Enter email@example.com in the To address slot.
- Type, “Request to delete my Stash Account” in the subject slot.
- Start writing the mail.
- Then click Send. And the request will be sent to the Stash support.
Must read our article on – How To Delete Snapchat Story On Snapchat. Explained In Easy Steps.
How to cancel Stash subscription through Stash Web –
- Open Stash web on your browser.
- Log into your account.
- Go to your name in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Subscription’ on the left-hand side.
- Click on ‘Manage’ next to your subscription plan.
- Select ‘Close my Stash for good’ at the bottom of the page.
So, these are the method using which you can cancel your Stash account subscription.
Now, let me share some more information about our topic. If you have a custodial Stash account then you need to know the below information.
Using a Custodial Account –
If you have a Stash custodial account or want to cancel certain services available through your subscription, you must contact their customer service for assistance. Stash customer service can be reached using the following methods:
- By support email. firstname.lastname@example.org this is the support email you can write them and they will help you to cancel your subscription.
- By contacting support on call. Here is the support contact number – 800-205-5164. Just contact them and explain what you want to delete and they will help you.
Now, let me share some FAQs related to our topic on how to cancel Stash subscription.
1. Can a Stash Account be closed at any time?
Yes, you can close your Stash account at any time by logging in to your Stash account on the Stash website. Contact the Stash support team for more information.
2. How can a Stash subscription be canceled?
If you want to permanently close your subscription, you can cancel it from your account on the web. There is no way to close an account directly from the app.
3. What happens if you close your Stash Account?
When you close your Stash account, all of your current investments will be sold. Stash will refund your funds to the bank account you previously linked to Stash. This refund will be deposited into your bank account within two business days. If you want to keep your investments or avoid capital gains tax, you can consider transferring them to a different brokerage.
4. Why can’t you close your Stash Account?
At the moment, there is no way to cancel your Stash account through the app. You can close your Stash account at any time by logging in to your Stash account on the Stash website. If you are still having issues, please contact the Stash support team.
5. How can one unlink the bank account from Stash?
Send a message to the Stash support team as soon as you are ready to unlink your bank account from your Stash account.
So, this is all from my side about how to cancel Stash subscription. Now, let me share my final thoughts on it.
Stash is an investing app and required a lot of information to get an end to the process you need to cancel the stash subscription in the following article we have helped you through the process of how to cancel Stash subscription through different steps as it is not possible to cancel it through the app.
If you have any questions ask us in the comments.