Hey People, In this article I will be sharing with you how to delete Venmo account. You will get a full detailed tutorial on how to delete Venmo account. So, let’s start.
Basic Details –
Venmo is a kind of person-to-person payment app and it’s one of a good kind of app. The problem with Venmo is not everyone can use it. Maybe you have signed up for it a long time back and now you don’t use it or you are using or planning to use another new person-to-person payment app like phone pay google pay and PayPal. So, that might be a reason for you to search for how to delete Venmo account.
Venmo works on both computers and smartphones and makes transferring money very easy. you can easily transfer money from any point of the world to another and it allows instant transactions.
So, for deleting your Venmo account you need to have your laptop or PC. It can’t be done using your phone. Before deleting the account just make sure that all the transactions are completed and your Venmo account has no money left in it. After confirming that you can refer to our tutorial on how to delete Venmo account.
Must, checkout – How To Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working On Android With Easy Steps.
Now let me share steps on how to delete Venmo account.
How To Delete Venmo Account –
Delete your venom account by following these simple steps:
- Open Venmo home page from any browser.
- Click on the sign-in option.
- On the upper right corner, there is a “setting” click on that.
- Click on “close my Venmo account”.
- Click on next. (This shows a message to review and download your account statement.)
- Select next (After you received your statement.)
- Click on the close account to complete the process. (A warning will appear.)
Also ready about – How To Delete An Airbnb Account? Explained In Easy Steps.
Things you should know before deleting your account –
- If you have any other query try to call Venmo at 855-812-4430 to explain your situation.
- A Venmo account can only be canceled from a laptop or desktop computer, not from a smartphone, tablet, or mobile web browser.
- Any funds in your account must be transferred to your bank account or returned to senders before closing your account. Opting to close your account won’t initiate these transfers.
So, these things you need to keep in mind. I think now you know the steps to delete the account. Now, let me share some FAQs that will help you to understand better about the topic.
1. Can I delete the venom account from my personal account?
Yes, you can do it from your own account only. You just need to follow the above steps and you are good to go. Just keep in mind that you must need to do the steps from your laptop or PC.
Can I delete the information of my bank account from Venmo?
Yes, you can delete the Bank account information from your Venmo app. Please follow the below steps:
1. Login. If you have not already login.
2. Tap on the icon with three horizontal bars.
3. Click on “Settings.”
4. Navigate to “Payment Methods”
5. Tap on the bank account or payment information you want to erase.
6. Tap “Remove Bank” and it’s done.
Is it safe to use Venmo for my transactions?
Yes, it is completely safe and easy to use. You can use it for your person-to-person money transfers.
Any alternatives to Venmo?
Yes, there are many alternatives like Venmo. Some examples are Paypal, Skrill, GPay, Payoneer, Stripe, etc.
So, this is all from my side, let me share my final thoughts on Venmo account and our tutorial on how to delete Venmo account.
Final Thoughts –
Deleting Venmo account is your choice. As there are many good alternatives available in the market now. So, if you are using Venmo for your day-to-day money transfer then it is completely fine and secure. But if you are not using it and looking for an alternate and searching for how to delete Venmo account then follow our guide. I am sure it will help you.
Well, if you have any questions let me know in the comments.