Hey People, In this article, I will be sharing with you a detailed guide on how to delete OfferUp account. You will get step by step guide on how to delete OfferUp account here.
So, keep reading.
Before going for the tutorial on how to delete OfferUp account, let me share with you some basic details about what OfferUp is.
Basic Details –
OfferUp offers a great platform to buy or sell used goods online just like OLX. The only difference being Offerup serves only mobile users. OfferUp is a really good service and many users really use it well to buy or sell their personal belongings. Still, there are some users who have opened their accounts on Offerup and could not find their way to be productive on this platform. Such users end up deactivating their OfferUp account and searching for how to delete OfferUp account on google.
OfferUp will not allow you to directly delete your account. You can only deactivate an OfferUp account. The motive behind offering deactivation of accounts only is to allow their users the opportunity to reactivate their accounts whenever they feel like it in the future.
Now, let me share with you the steps on how to delete OfferUp account. So, let’s start.
How To Delete OfferUp Account –
Steps to deactivate/delete your OfferUp account:
- Go to https://offerup.com/accounts/deactivate/ in a web browser. You can open it on your computer’s web browser.
- Log in with your email and password. If you are not already logged in, type the email and password associated with your OfferUp account and click the green button that says Log In
- Select a reason for leaving. Choose the reason for leaving from the list or you can write your reason as well in the textbox given below.
- Click Deactivate My Account. The pop-up apprears and ask you to make sure about deactivating the account.
- Click Yes, I’m sure. It’s the green button in the pop-up. That you confirm the deletion.
- Click Done. It’s the button at the pop-up. This redirects you to your account page. You will get the message of “Account inactive” at the top of the page.
So, these are the steps that you need to follow to get the solution on how to delete OfferUp account.
Must read our great article on – How To Delete IMVU Account. Explained With Easy Steps.
Now, let me share some FAQs for your better understanding of our actual question.
How do I delete my OfferUp app?
Click Deactivate My Account at OfferUp.com and login in. Select Yes, I’m Sure from the drop-down menu. Click Done to finalize your deactivation process.
What happens when you deactivate OfferUp account?
When you deactivate your account, it will be no longer accessible. It will also erase any listings and archives that have been made available on OfferUp as well as any current or previous communications with other users.
How do I remove my number from OfferUp?
To change your email address, phone number, or linked Facebook account:
1. Log in. The account is the first option you’ll see.
2. Click on an avatar to update your profile picture.
3. To modify any of the options below, tap Edit.
4. Settings lets you manage your OfferUp display name, password, newsletter, and search alert settings, as well as your location.
Can I get hacked on OfferUp?
If a user’s account information is requested by OfferUp. OfferUp does not request or require your account data for any reason. If someone asked for your info, it’s probably because they were after it.
How do I get rid of OfferUp on Facebook?
To delete your account, go to “Account settings.” On the left-hand sidebar, click “apps.” Then you need to remove access to your data. When prompted, confirm that you want to remove it.
Now, let me share with you my final thoughts about our topic of how to delete OfferUp account.
Final Words –
OfferUp is the best site to buy and sell used goods online. It directly connects buyer and seller. So, I am sure that you like it. But due to some reasons if you are looking for how to delete OfferUp account on Google then you are in the right place. Follow our guide and get the best solution for deleting your OfferUp account.
If you have any questions let us know in the comments.