Download GarageBand for PC – Garageband for Windows 10, 8, 7 Laptop
A music freak certainly knows the value of one powerful app they could take anywhere they go. Not to mention, an online platform wherein they can experiment with their music and bring on their creativity at its best. One such amazing app being GarageBand which we are going to tell you about in this post.
Do you wish to add that spice of creativity to your main course? Do you want to make some masterpieces that make people dance on the floors by listening to your DJ creations? Here is one such thing that can help you in many ways to achieve that purpose. With the GarageBand, you can actually make music creations much broader and be happening. Wanna know how and why? Keep reading further.
Also Check: Lucky Patcher for Android
What is GarageBand?
Garageband is an app specially designed for all those Music freaks who wish to carry their music irrespective of wherever they go. It is an app that allows you to or more specifically saying music lovers to create their masterpieces wherever they go at whatever time or place. And all of this for totally free! And one more serving being that this app is now available for installation on Windows.
GarageBand does not actually have an official app version for PC but it does have one for iPhone, Mac, and iPad. But you can have it downloaded on PC, Android or Blackberry devices through ways that we have enlisted for you in this article.
GarageBand is free to use but it does have a few in-app purchases, which tend to be optional obviously. However, when it comes to music to any music freak person, they would not mind spending a few dollars on it. This app surely serves as a oxygen for any budding music lover.
Features of GarageBand for PC:
By now you might have got an idea of what this incredible app can serve you. However to add more of it, here are few features this app contains that would certainly appeal you more.
- Record Limitless. There will not be any time or whatever kind of restriction to your Recordings. So without worrying about any factors, you can go on a recording as much as you want.
- You can choose whichever language you want from the wide range of options available. From English, Hindi, Arabic to Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Greek, French, Swedish, Spanish, i.e. anyone can use it globally.
- For the newbies out there, this app leans you a hand by providing you amazing tutorials to give you a kickstart.
- The app gives you a huge range of instrumental effects so you can make even more interesting and diverse musical creations.
- There is an option through which you can share all your creations with a few clicks on various social media.
- The app has got a truly user-friendly interface so it won’t really matter even if you are a newbie here.
- It also has a decent collection of loops that you could use in creating your piece of works.
- You can have a control with ease on the volume, pitch, and density of your creations.
- You can record any song and then tune it right on your device anytime you want to.
- There are inbuilt MIDI Keyboards that will allow you to create Multiple Musical Tracks.
- You can edit and also re-edit your end output as many times as much you want to until you feel that the perfections have been achieved.
Download GarageBand for PC
Pre-Requirements to Download and Install GarageBand for PC:
- At least 2GB of free space on the hard drive.
- Minimum RAM Capacity of 2GB and 4GB.
- Windows PC Version 7/8/10.
- Intel Core Processor with the at least i3 chipset. Higher is preferred.
How to Download and Install GarageBand for PC
Before getting into the procedure of downloading and installing this app on PC, let me make the point pretty clear that there is not an official website of this app providing you links to install it. However, with the use of Android emulators, we can have our hands on this app through PC. There is not anything for you to be worried about emulators, by following the below step-by-step guide, we can easily help you through it.
Now there are two ways by which you can download and install GarageBand for PC. One is by using Android Emulators, of course, and the other by the help of a rare software.
Method 1: By Using Android Emulator – Bluestacks
Assuming most of you might have heard about Bluestacks, an android emulator that allows you full access to the Android ecosystem. You can have a command over almost all the android apps on your PC. However, not every time may this emulator work for GarageBand but this method is worth giving a shot.
Step 1. Download the emulator installer Bluestacks from its official website- www.bluestacks.com.
Step 2. Now run the installer to install Bluestacks on Windows. Then you will have to launch the emulator.
Step 3. If you have installed and using Bluestacks for the first time, then you will have to firstly Login from your Google ID.
Step 4. Once that you are done with the launching part, you will see the emulator window and a search bar. Type GarageBand to search for.
Step 5. When you see the GarageBand App, click on it to install it on your PC.
Method 2: By using a Rare Software
Rare Software is one unique downloader that lets you download and install some of the iOS and MAC apps on your Windows PC. Although this does not necessarily work for every Apple App, it does work pretty well for GarageBand and is also easier to use.
Step 1. Download the Rare Software.
Step 2. Once you have the Rare Software on your PC, Search for GarageBand in the Search bar. As you see it, click on it to install.
And you are done! Make use of this incredible app and give your creativity another level of boost!
So yes, an app absolutely free to use, make your work done wherever you want it to be done and all that you expect from an ideal music oriented app. A true savvier for newbie music freaks or learners with the absolute over-whelming interface and many tutorials to know how to get hands on the app. So if you are looking for an app that would help you out with your music and give it that perfect touch, you are at the right place.
If you come across any difficulties while the download or installation process, you can let us know in the comment section below. Also, feel free to share your views and make sure that you have subscribed to our Newsletter for more such updates.