Download Android CDC Serial Driver For Mobile Phones
Download CDC Serial Driver for Android: In this article we have provided you the links to download CDC Serial Driver MTK and also the installation process for the same. You can download the CDC Serial Driver by downloading and installing the links given below. For more information about CDC Serial Driver for Android, keep reading further.
What are CDC Serial Driver?
CDC Serial Driver also known as CDC Serial Driver MTK (CDC Serial Driver Mt65xx) is a Ports device. CDC Serial Driver are created and distributed by MediaTek Inc.
Also, note that Android CDC Serial Driver are made to work only on Mediatek Chipsets. You will have to install the CDC Driver to flash Stock firmware by using the SP Flash Tool. CDC Driver may not work with SN Write Tool to flash IMEI on MediaTek devices.
Download CDC Serial Driver:
|File Name||android cdc driver.zip|
|File Title||Android CDC Driver|
Install Android CDC Serial Driver:
Given below is a step by step guide on how to install Android CDC Driver on Windows Computer.
- Step 1. To begin with installation process of CDC Serial Driver, download and extract Android CDC Serial Driver on your Windows PC.
- Step 2. Next, open the Device manager on your Computer by pressing Win+ R to launch Run Command> in Run Command Window Type- devmgmt.msc and press the OK button.
- Step 3. Once the device manager is launched, click on the Computer name.
- Step 4. Now Click on Action Menu and select Add Legacy Hardware.
- Step 5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, click on Next Button.
- Step 6. Then by selecting Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (advanced) click on the next button.
- Step 7. Now under the common hardware types> select on show all devices and click next button.
- Step 8. Then, click on the Have Disk button> locate the Android CDC Driver (Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf) on your computer.
- Step 9. Now that your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
- Step 10. Once again click on the next button.
- Step 11. You will now be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under which you will need to select Install this driver software anyway.
- Step 12. The device manager will now install the Android CDC Serial Driver on your Windows PC and this process will take not more than 2-3 minutes.
- Step 13. Then, click on the finish button for closing the Add hardware Wizard.
You will now see the Android CDC Serial Driver installed on your Windows PC listed in the Device Manager.
1. Is CDC Serial Driver safe for our mobile phones?
Yes. If downloaded from an original, trustworthy source, just like one where you are reading this, CDC Serial Driver are absolutely safe for your device. It tend to be safe for both the computer and the laptop as well.
2. What are CDC Serial Driver used for?
CDC Serial Driver are specifically used to connect the PC or laptop to your Android device. They are also helpful in tasks like flashing stock firmware, IMEI Flashing, root access, etc.
3. How often are the CDC Serial Driver for mobile phones updates?
The CDC Serial Driver are generally updates at the time of addressing performance issues and fixing bugs.
4. Do CDC Serial Driver require internet or WiFi connectivity to use?
No. For the purpose of using CDC Serial Driver, you do not need to have an internet or WiFi connection on. The processes you need to do with USB Driver require nothing as such.
5. Does CDC Serial Driver for Mobile Phones work with mobile and desktop devices as well?
USB Driver for mobile phones are specifically designed to work for and to be installed on Windows PC. But if you wish to use the program, an android device is essential.
6. How to Install CDC Serial Driver for Mobile Phones?
CDC Serial Driver for Android can be installed by firstly downloading the .exe setup file for the respective program. It can later on be opened so as to follow the setup steps where users can select a storage destination on their hard drive for the file.
7. With what are the CDC Serial Driver compatible to work?
As the name says itself, CDC Serial Driver are compatible to work with the Android Smartphones. You can easily test the apps on running Android Operating System. .
8. On what Operating Systems are CDC Serial Driver available for mobile Phones?
CDC Serial Driver are, as the name suggests, designed for Android mobiles and they work on other platforms to connect the android devices of- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista.
9. Are CDC Serial Driver for Smart phones free?
Yes. Serial Driver for CDC are absolutely free of cost for the purpose of downloading, installing as well as using. You are not demanded any sort of cash or deposit or advance. You do not have to pay for any sort of money for unlocking any feature or in-program advertisements.
In this Article, we have shown you how to download CDC Serial Driver and some of its related concepts.
CDC Serial Driver help you establish a connection with the android Device and your Computer or laptop. This way you can share and transfer files, documents, audio, media, video, etc through the computer or laptop to android device and vice versa. You also get to perform various developer level changes on your android Device with the initiating step of connecting it to your PC, like Rooting, Flashing the Stock firmware, etc.
If there is something we missed, you can tell us in the comment section below. Also, if you come across any problems while installation feel free to drop a comment in the comment box downsides. We will be glad to help you out. I hope you found our guide worth the time. Thank you for reading our article. Keep visiting our page Android Jungles for more such tech related articles.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Tech World Updates. Do make sure to subscribe to our newsletter for keeping updated with Technological affairs. If you have any doubts or question regarding the guide to install Android CDC Driver, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.