The latest Flagships from Samsung – Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ are in the market and have become pretty popular now. Indeed the Software, as well as Hardware configurations, have helped in the process.
In this article, we are sharing the method to download and install Samsung Galaxy stock firmware with the help of Odin Flash Tool. We have also included the method to Restock to the Samsung Firmware. In case you are interested in the upcoming launches from Samsung i.e. the A30s and A50s, then here is something you would want to check out.
Not just that but this article also consists of a way through which you can restore your Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ to complete stock. Restoring implies flashing the latest stock firmware on your Galaxy phone which will help you update the phone. Doing this will remove any changes that you made to your device and reset it back to the factory state. This will indirectly help users in unrooting Note 10, remove bugs, uninstall TWRP, Undo changes, Upgrade to the latest firmware, unbrick device in case of any mistake. So here we go –
Download Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ & update via Odin Flash Tool
- Download Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ & update via Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Firmware Download
All the three devices are powered by Exynos 9820 (8 nm) Octa-core processor supported by Mali-G76 MP12 GPU for the global variant (EMEA). The US variants, on the other hand, are powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 supported by Adreno 640 GPU in USA and China. All of them include Android Pie 9.0 based One UI 1.1 Firmware.
Given below is a guide on how to download the full stock firmware for all the Galaxy S10/S10E/S10+ variants including the global variants (SM-G970F/SM-G973F/SM-G975F) and carrier variants or the Unlocked variants in the United States like (SM-G973U/U1, SM-G975U/U1, and SM-G970U/U1).
Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Firmware Download
One can download the Full Stock firmware from the Samsung servers. Using the Latest Frija tool or SamFirm tool, the latest stock firmware i.e. TAR file for Galaxy phones from any location without paying for anything can be downloaded.
You will have to get the Model number of your S10/S10e/S10+ device(which you can find from the Settings> About Phone) and the region or CSC Code of it to use the tool. When you get these two, you can follow the below steps to download Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ firmware.
- Firstly, download and extract the SamFirm Tool/ Frija Tool.
- Now go to the Phone Settings> About Phone and note the Model Number.
- Next, look for the CSC Code/ Region/ product code by using Google.
- Enter the Model number and the region code.
- Check the Auto box and the Update and decrypt Automatically Box.
- Hit the download button when you are given the details.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ firmware Download from third-party sites
Although you can always rely on the Samsung Stock firmware mentioned above, here are some third party sites from where you can download the Samsung firmware. Some of the below offer higher download speeds while others may be comparatively slow. So it will be more reliable and better if you download the firmware using the above mentioned Samsung Servers.
Downloads by AndroidFile Host (free & fast)
Below links are for the United States variants for branded (TMB/SPR/VZW/TMK) and U1 Unbranded variants. The carrier variants include T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, and Metro PCS.
- S10e G970U USA Firmware Links Here
- S10e G970U1 Firmware Links Here
- S10 G973U USA Firmware Links Here
- S10 G973U1 Firmware Links Here
- S10 Plus G975U USA Firmware Links Here
- S10 Plus G975U1 Firmware Links Here
Downloads by SamMobile: (freemium)
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G9700) (China Snapdragon)
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F) (International or Global variant)
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G970N) (Korean variants)
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U) (USA locked)
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U1) (USA unlocked)
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G9730) (China Snapdragon)
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F) (International or Global variant)
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G973N) (Korean variants)
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) (USA locked)
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U1) (USA unlocked)
- Galaxy S10+ (SM-G9750) (China Snapdragon)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975F) (International or Global variant)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975N) (Korean variants)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U) USA locked)
- Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U1) (USA unlocked)
- Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977N) (Korean)
Restore to Stock Firmware: Update Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ using Odin FlashTool
- Download the full stock firmware from above. Note that this firmware comes in a size of 2 GB as a.TAR file extension. When you download it from the link given above, make sure to extract the zip to get a TAR File.
- To Restore to Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+, first of all, you will have to back up all the data on your device. This because, when we use the Odin Tool, the device will undergo a factory reset. So make sure to take a complete backup.
- Latest Odin Flash Tool: Odin v3.13.3 (Gdrive link) or the stable Odin v3.13 or the Modified Odin: AFH link.
- Samsung Drivers – Samsung USB Drivers | AFH mirror download
- Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
Restore to Samsung Stock Firmware –
- First of all, Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+.
- Now reboot your device into Download/ Odin Mode. You can do so by holding down the Power Button, Bixby and Volume Down buttons altogether. Once a warning sign shows up on your screen, press the Volume Up button to get further. That is it, this will be the Download or Odin Mode.
- Then download and extract the latest Odin flash tool whose link we had mentioned above.
- Next, run the Odin.exe file as administrator.
- Now is the time to connect your Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ to the PC using a USB Cable.
- A ‘Added‘ message will be received by you from Odin.
- Download and extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files. Add the firmware files to Odin. If you see only one file, then add it into the [AP] slot. Or else, add to the Odin sections righteously. Like BL for BL, AP for AP, CP for CP, CSC for CSC (not HOME_CSC).
- In the Options tab, note that you have selected only the options of “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the log tab and then hit the Start button at the right bottom.
- The output should now be in the Log. You will see the Log say ‘Pass’ once the Flash is successful.
That was it all about the Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ firmware download & update via Odin FlashTool. I hope you have all found the article of use. We specifically mentioned the method to Restore to Stock Firmware so as to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with the help of Odin Flash tool. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
Happy Androiding 🙂