Hey People, in this article I will be sharing a tutorial about how to delete mint account. I will share all possible methods to explain how to delete mint account.
So, let’s start.
Basic Details – Mint account: the account tracker –
If you have an account with Mint.com, that will help you to track your finances and expenses in one secure place. But, if you want to delete your mint account and don’t want to use it anymore then the best solution is to delete the mint account and wipe all your financial data from the app.
Even though Mint is a great and best app to manage your finances, you might have some reasons to close your mint account. In this, we will show you what steps you need to take if you are looking for how to delete mint account. To be precise, you will find out how to delete Mint account permanently and also remove your financial info from the database.
Keep in mind that the management websites and mobile apps collect information with users and share it with their affiliates and third parties, including data brokers and others to help you move out from this chain and keep your information safe there are some easy steps.
Note:Mint is owned and operated by Intuit, the deletion process will bring you to Intuit’s website to proceed.
Now let’s move to our actual topic about how to delete mint account.
How to delete mint account –
Steps to delete mint.com account:
- Go to Mint.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Settings” in the navigation bar.
- Select “Intuit Account” from the left-hand menu. (mint intuit account)
- Click “Data & Privacy” from the left-hand navigation on Intuit. Then select “Delete.”
- Click “Make a deletion request” to begin the process.
- Check your email for a verification code. Enter the code and click “Continue.” (mint verification code)
- Verify you are logged in.
- Check “I understand what’ll happen after my data is deleted and I want to send this request.” Click “Continue.”
- Enter password and click “Delete this Data”. (Enter mint password and confirm your data deletion)
- You will get the status of your request on your email.
So, this is the process of how to delete mint account. Now, let me share some more details that you need to know about deleting the mint account.
Two things to note about the process to delete your mint account –
- It can take up to 45 days for the request to be processed and your account is deleted. During this 45 days, You can not submit another request of deletion and also you can’t access your data.
- Mint will not delete some of your info because of financial reporting or fraud prevention.
What Happens After You Have Deleted Your Mint Account –
All of the transactions associated with a Mint account will get deleted.
- All of the transactions associated with a Mint account will get deleted.
- If you have used a Mint sub-account it will be deleted as well.
- It’s not possible to delete Mint account from mobile app.
- To delete your mint account you need to use a web browser.
- Intuit will handle the deletion and account requests. So, to delete your Mint account you need to delete your intuit account.
Now, let me share my views on it.
Also, check out – How To Delete Watch Later On Youtube. Explained In Easy Steps.
Your Mint account may have served a purpose, or your loved one may have appreciated its features. But, knowing how to close an account is a very smart way to simplify one’s digital life or legacy.
I hope we have explained all the necessary information related to the topic about how to delete mint account.
Let me know your views in the comments.