The easiest way to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Android Device
In this Guide, You will be able to Learn How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Android Device. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root Android Phone and Install TWRP Recovery.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like Smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Android Phone or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Benefits of Rooting
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- it’s allow flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team win recovery project is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based Devices. it gives a touchscreen-enabled user interfaced. TWRP Recovery allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and Unroot your Android Device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root your Android Phone by flashing Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- it allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging percentage more than 70%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Oneplus 6.
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have Enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 1:- First of all head over to Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2:- Once You are in About Phone. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That’s it!! Now you have enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Phone
Step 1:- First of all Make sure you have installed ADB Drivers on your PC.
Step 2:- Download Correct TWRP Recovery.img for Your Android Device.
Step 3:- Now Go to the folder where you have installed ADB Tool on your Windows PC.
Step 4:- Open the ADB folder and by Pressing the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select Open Command Windows Here.
Step 5:- Now Connect your Android Device to Windows PC via USB Cable. and reboot the Device intro fastboot mode by typing the following command.
Windows: adb reboot bootloader Mac: /.adb reboot bootloader
Step 6:- Now your Android Phone reboot into Fastboot mode. if it doesn’t work for you. then Make sure the below problems.
- You have USB drivers installed.
- Your USB cable is connected Fine.
Step 7:- Now Check your Device is connected fine by using the following command.
Windows: fastboot devices Mac: /.fastboot devices
Step 8:- To Install TWRP Recovery you need to download recovery.img and place it inside ADB Folder.
TWRP Recovery:- Download
Step 9:- Now we will Install TWRP Recovery by using the following Command.
Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img Mac: /.fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s it!! Now you have Install TWRP on Android Device.
How to Make sure TWRP recovery is Installed or Not?
Step 1:- Turn off your Android Device.
Step 2:- by the Press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time for few seconds.
You Device will boot into Recovery mode.
Must Visit: Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
Steps to Root Android Phone Using TWRP Recovery
Step 1:- Download SuperSu.zip and copy it to Your Device’s internal SD card storage.
SuperSu Zip:- Download
Step 2:- Move SuperSU .zip from your windows PC to the Internal Storage on your device.
Step 3:- Once SuperSU is moved, Turn off your device.
Step 4:- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- To Do That:- Turn off the Device ->> Press Volume Up + Home + Power key together until your Device boot into the recovery mode.
Step 5:- Once TWRP Recovery is Open, select install to install a zip file on your Android Phone.
Step 6:- Now navigate to internal Storage on your Android Device and tap on SuperSu. zip to install it on your smartphone.
Step 7:- Tap on swipe to confirm flash to confirm installing of superSU on your Android Device.
Step 8:- Wait for few seconds to flash the SuperSu on your device.
Step 9:- When SuperSU’s Installed, Reboot your device by tapping on Reboot.
That’s it!! Now your Android Phone is Rooted. Happy Rooting.
How to Make Sure Your Android Device is Rooted?
Step 1:- Download Root Checker App From the Google Play store.
Step 2:- Open the root check and click verify root.
That’s it!! That was our Guide on How to Root Android Phone and Install TWRP Recovery.
If you have any doubts regarding the Rooting process, Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below. 🙂