Flash tools are the best way to flash Stock firmware or Custom ROMs on your Android device. Flash tools like Xiaomi Flash Tool, SP Flash Tool, Vivo Flash Tool, Qualcomm Flash tool, etc. make flashing firmware easier on specific devices. Motorola is one of the huge names in the mobile phone market. A lot of users can use the Moto Flash tool to flash the firmware on Moto phones and also unlock bootloader of Moto phones, root Moto devices, and so on.
So if you are looking for a flash tool for Moto phones, here is the latest version of the Moto Flash tool that can be used to unlock bootloader, flash custom ROMs, Flash Stock firmware, etc. Keep scrolling!
What is the Moto Flash tool?
The Moto Flash tool can be used to unlock bootloader, relock bootloader, Remove FRP, remove warning logo, Wipe Data/reset Device, flash custom recovery, custom Kernel, and a lot more in just a few clicks. The latest Moto Flash tool comes with a number of advantages and features which you can know by scrolling down. One can modify their Moto phones is numerous ways.
Download Moto Flash tool
Here are the links to download Moto Flash tool. Simply click on the below link and once the tool is downloaded on your PC, you can follow the below guides on how to flash firmware on Moto Phones using Moto Flash tool or Unlock Bootloader on Moto phones via Moto Flash tool. We have also mentioned the process of rooting Moto phones using Moto Auto flash tool.
Rooting, an unlocking bootloader is risky methods. Moto Flash tool just makes all of it easy and manageable within a few clicks. The below article is meant only for knowledge purpose and we at www.androidjungles.com will not be responsible for any sort of damage caused to your device following the below methods. Do it at your own peril.
How to Flash firmware on Moto phones using Moto Auto flash tool?
- Whenever performing system-oriented procedures like Flashing, unlocking bootloader, always make sure to take a complete backup of the device data. There is a high risk that whenever you perform system-related functions, you might lose your device data.
- Do not forget to download and extract the Moto Flash tool from the links given above.
- Working and reliable USB Cables will be needed to establish a good connection between the Moto Phone and PC.
- Make sure you have at least 60% charging on your Moto device before starting any of the below processes as it might end into some errors or you will have to start all over again.
Step 1. To begin with, Download the Firmware file that you want to flash using Moto Flash tool. Then extract this firmware file along with the Moto flash tool.
Step 2. Now copy this extracted Firmware file and paste the copied files in the firmware folder which is located inside the extracted tool folder.
Step 3. Switch off your Moto phone. Then boot it into fastboot mode.
Step 4. Using USB Cables, connect your Moto phone to the PC.
Step 5. Then open the Moto Flash tool on your PC.
Step 6. Once you open the tool press any key so as to open the options.
Step 7. Now type 1 and then hit the enter key to start flashing the firmware file or Stock ROM you want to flash on Moto phone.
Step 8. Be patient until the flashing process is finished. Once the stock rom is installed on your device, you can reboot and then experience it!
That is how easy the complex flashing process becomes when you use flash tools. I hope you have successfully flashed firmware on your Moto phone using the Moto Flash tool.
Unlock Bootloader on Moto phones with Moto Flash Tool
Unlocking bootloader is one of the prerequisites to root Moto phone or install TWRP Recovery. It is one of the essential processes and you can perform it within a few clicks by using the Moto Flash tool as below –
Step 1. To start with, make sure you have followed all the prerequisites essential for unlocking bootloader on Moto Phones.
Step 2. Switch off your device and then enter into fastboot mode.
Step 3. Now connect your Moto phone to the PC using USB Cables.
Step 4. On the PC, open the Moto Flash tool.
Step 5. In the tool interface, press any key and then enter 8 and hit the enter key.
Step 6. Now type 1 and hit enter so as to Unlock Bootloader of your Moto device.
Step 7. Your device will now be detected by the tool and then you will be redirected to a site so as to get the unlock code or key.
Step 8. Once you get the unlock code, copy it and then press any key in the tool and you will be then asked for the unlock key.
Step 9. Once you paste the unlock code on the tool, hit the enter key. Soon this will unlock bootloader of your Moto phone and all your device data will be deleted.
You can now reboot and setup your device. That is how easy it was to unlock bootloader on Moto phones using Moto Flash tool.
Root Moto device using Moto Auto flash tool
Step 1. To begin with, make sure you have followed all the above-mentioned prerequisites.
Step 2. Switch off your device and then boot it into fastboot mode.
Step 3. Now open the Moto Flash Tool on your PC.
Step 4. In the tool interface, press any key so as to get the options. Now type 1 and hit the enter key to root the device.
Step 5. Then choose the option you prefer to root your Moto phone.
Step 6. Download the needed root file and then drag this file when you are asked to and then hit the enter key.
That is it. You have successfully rooted your Moto phone using the Moto flash tool. It just takes a few clicks and enters to root your moto phone with this amazing tool. I hope you pulled it right!
Features of Moto Flash tool
Here are some of the most highlighted features of the Moto Flash tool –
- Root Moto Phones – Using Moto Flash Tool, you can root your Moto phones just within a few clicks. All you have to do is follow the instructions given on the tool and you are good to go.
- Unlock Bootloader – It becomes easy to unlock the bootloader of your Moto device in case you have the unlock key.
- Relock Bootloader – It is also possible to relock unlocked bootloaders on Moto phones via the Moto Flash tool.
- Flash Stock firmware – Moto Flash tool can be used by Moto users to Flash Stock firmware or Custom ROMs with ease.
- Remove Warning Logo – When you boot your device, a warning logo appears. You can remove the warning logo by using the Moto Flash tool.
- Remove FRP – In case you are a Moto phone user who has locked their Moto phone with FRP then you can easily use this tool so as to remove the FRP.
- Wipe/Reset Phones – Using the Moto Flash tool you can wipe or reset Moto phones which will, in turn, delete all the device data.
That was all about Moto Flash tool. I hope you have all found the article of use. In case of any queries, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!