Hey people, In this article I will be sharing the tutorial on how to export Spotify playlist. You will get all the possible methods about how to export Spotify playlist.
So, let’s start.
Details About Spotify –
Spotify is an online music app which has millions of songs playlist. If you are a music lover and liking to listen to the music then you must have heard of Spotify. Spotify is the biggest music app among all the apps in the market. There are millions of songs from the artists all over the world. In Spotify you can listen to your favourite music, you can create your own playlists and also you can create the backup of your playlist and export it also.
let me share a method which is about how to export Spotify playlist to JSON file.
How To Export Spotify Playlist to JSON File –
You can use the tool called Backupper to export your playlist from your computer or from mobile app. Whenever you need it, you can use this tool to restore your music.
- Click on the Export from Spotify button.
- As you have multiple playlist saved on your Spotify, you can choose to export full playlist or one specific choice of playlist. You just need to copy and paste the Spotify playlist URL and click enter in the tool. If you want to export full playlist, you need to login first.
- Wait till the process ends and once the backup file is ready you can download it and store it where you want.
let me share the second method which is about how to export Spotify playlist Excel sheet.
How To Export Spotify Playlist to Excel Sheet –
There are some tools out there if you want to export your Spotify playlist to a CSV file. So, the tool name is Exportify. The tool allows you to export your playlist to a few CSV files. But there is a limitation. The tool not allows you to export all your playlist to a single file but in few different files.
Just follow the below steps:
Just go to the webpage of the tool. Now you need to login to your Spotify to get started. Now, you need to grant the permission. Now move to the next page and now you can export your playlist to the CSV file.
let me share another method which is about how to export Spotify playlist to Apple music.
Must check out – Spotify Free Premium APK [Mod] [February 2022 ] Download
How To Export Spotify Playlist to Apple Music –
You can also export your Spotify playlist to Apple Music. So, to export playlist to Apple Music, you need to use some tools. So, one of the tool is Soundiiz. To use Soundiiz web app you need to upgrade with the premium subscription. To use the tool you can follow the below steps:
- First login to the web app.
- Now connect Your Spotify and Apple music both to Soundiiz.
- Choose the playlist that you want to export.
- Click on the three dots (…) next to the playlist and choose the convert to… option from there.
- Now one pop-up window will be opened. You just need to fill the tittle and description of your playlist that you want or you can make it as it is and save it.
- Export Your Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
- Now you can select the songs that you want on your playlist on your Apple Music and click on confirm.
How to export and restore music from Spotify to your iOS or Android –
If you want to export or restore your songs from your Spotify account to iOS or Android phones you can use the tool or app called Syncios. The app is free to use. Now, let me share how this app works.
- First open the app and connect your phone to your laptop or PC.
- From left side menu select some songs from “Media” menu.
- Now you can initiate the export.
- Now you can find the export file or backup file on your device.
How to export Spotify playlist to Text?
- Open Playlists.
- Click on Export.
- Open the Web App Open.
- In Library select the playlist.
- Choose the playlist which you want to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select Text format to export.
- Confirm the playlist to export.
- Now, at the end click on the download file and your exported playlist will be saved to your device.
You may never need the backup file, but It is necessary to back up your Spotify playlist because you may lose your Spotify account and with exporting Spotify playlists. Since Spotify is focused on privacy and they won’t allow you to download or copy the playlist outside the platform, you need to use some third party apps to export the playlist.
So, I hope you like our article. If you have any questions ask us in the comments.