Hey People, In this article, I will share all possible methods for how to take a screenshot on LG devices. All methods are explained on how to take a screenshot on LG devices like LG Laptops, LG phones, and LG tablets.
Basic Details –
Screenshots, also called screen capture, is a picture of your Android or tablet screen. So if you see something interesting on the screen or you just want to take a picture of your tech life, you can take a screenshot. Maybe someone texted you something that you just have to show your friend immediately, or maybe you have found a tweet that you know will make your sister snicker.
How To Take A Screenshot On LG Devices –
The standard method of capturing the screen is to press and hold both the Volume Down and Power/Lock keys at the same time. The touchscreen image reduces in size, you may hear a shutter sound, and the screenshot is saved.
If you’re looking for the easiest ways on how to take a screenshot on LG laptop, LG smartphone, or LG tablet, you’ve come to the right place.
This article shows you how to take a screenshot on LG for all the devices quickly and easily. Just try the tips below.
Let’s start with how to take a screenshot on LG laptop.
Also, read – What Is Ant Radio Service? Explained In Detail.
How to take screenshots on a lg laptop easily?
Here are the steps:
You can have keyboard shortcuts to screenshot the full screen and an active window. To take screenshots from your laptop the easy way is to do that is to use windows keyboard shortcut keys.
- You can have keyboard shortcuts to screenshot the full screen and an active window.
- To take the screenshot of entire screen first press the PrtScr key.
- After clicking the PrtScr button your entire screen will be copied. After doing this you can paste this to Paint or Wordpad.
- If you want to take a screenshot of an active window, press Alt+PrtScn.
- You just need to select the window that you want to take a screenshot of and click the Alt and PrtScr buttons together at the same time and your picture will be copied.
Note:You can only use these Windows keyboard shortcuts to capture the entire screen or a single window. You need to use other methods if you want to take screenshot of some select area of screen.
How To Take A Screenshot On LG Smartphone & LG Tablets –
It’s easy to take screenshots on LG phones.
On LG smartphones, you can take screenshots by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Your screenshot will be saved to the LG phone’s photo gallery automatically.
When you find something that you want to screenshot, all you need to do is:
- Place one of your fingers on the device’s power button. Put the second finger on the volume down button.
- Just press both buttons the power and the volume down button at the same time. By this method, you’ve successfully taken a screenshot.
So, this is the standard method on how to take a screenshot on LG phones and tablets.
After you have captured the screenshot, you can view it in your LG phone gallery. Let me share from where you can see it.
- Open your Camera app.
- Open the Photo Gallery.
- If don’t find your screenshot in your main photo gallery, you can see it in a folder or album named “Screenshots” or similar. The specifics vary from device to device.
You can also send your screenshot via any messaging app that supports image sharing like WhatsApp and Instagram.
Let me share with you one more method which is different from the above methods. The method is to use an external app to take screenshots on an LG phone and tablet.
Using app –
Here are the steps:
- Install ScreenshotGo from the Play Store and set it up. This will create a floating screenshot button.
- Line up your content on your screen that you want to screenshot.
- Tap the floating screenshot button.
Final Words –
With the frequent growth in the tech world, there are a lot of things that may be changed here in the article we have discussed the most used methods to take a screenshot to take a quick pic of what you like. With the LG devices.
If you have any questions ask us in the comments.