Download Spreadtrum drivers: If you are facing some problems in your Spreadtrum devices, we can help you solve them by presenting over a tool used to connect Spreadtrum device to Windows Computer without having to use ADB or other similar drivers. With the Spreadtrum Drivers, you can repair IMEI, Unlock it, flash spreadtrum devices and a lot more.
In this article, today, we have mentioned for you what spreadtrum drivers are, how you can download and install them and some of its features with FAQs in the end to help you out with problems, if any.
What are Spreadtrum Drivers?
Spreadtrum drivers are specially designed files for connecting your Spreadtrum smartphone or tablet to the computer without having to install the adb driver or any other device package.
The Spreadtrum Drivers are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (×32 bit or ×64 bit).
Download Spreadtrum Driver
|File Name: SCI Android USB Driver Jungo Internal |
Alternate name: sci_android_usb_driver_jungo_internal.zip
File Size: 4.74 MB
Compatibility: Windows Computer
|File Name: SCI USB 2 serial v220.127.116.11 |
Alternate name: sci_usb_2_serial_v18.104.22.168.zip
File Size: 355 KB
Compatibility: Windows Computer
|File Name: Spreadtrum USB Driver 20131114 |
Alternate name: spreadtrum_usb_driver_20131114.zip
File Size: 5.58 MB
Compatibility: Windows Computer
Install Spreadtrum Drivers:
Given below is a step by step guide on how to install SpreadTrum drivers on Windows Computer.
- Step 1. To begin with installation process of CDC Serial Driver, download and extract Spreadtrum Driver on your Windows PC.
- Step 2. Next, open the Device manager on your Computer by pressing Win+ R to launch Run Command> in Run Command Window Type- devmgmt.msc and press the OK button.
- Step 3. Once the device manager is launched, click on the Computer name.
- Step 4. Now Click on Action Menu and select Add Legacy Hardware.
- Step 5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, click on Next Button.
- Step 6. Then by selecting Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (advanced) click on the next button.
- Step 7. Now under the common hardware types> select on show all devices and click next button.
- Step 8. Then, click on the Have Disk button> locate the Spreatrum Driver on your computer.
- Step 9. Now that your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
- Step 10. Once again click on the next button.
- Step 11. You will now be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under which you will need to select Install this driver software anyway.
- Step 12. The device manager will now install the Spreadtrum Driver on your Windows PC and this process will take not more than 2-3 minutes.
- Step 13. Then, click on the finish button for closing the Add hardware Wizard.
You will now see the Spreadtrum Driver installed on your Windows PC listed in the Device Manager.
Must Checkout: Download Android CDC Serial Driver For Mobile Phones
How to Flash your Device by using SPD Driver?
Here is how you can flash your SPD device with the help of Spreadtrum driver:
- Step 1. Download and unzip firmware, tools, applications and drivers that will be used.
- Step 2. Firstly, install the corresponding drivers for the equipment.
- Step 3. Now run the application as administrator, to load the firmware of the tool.
- Step 4. Load the file .pac (firmware) and execute play in action.
- Step 5. With the battery placed on phone, pressing volume up or volume down. This depends on the design of the phone we are flashing and if the drivers are well loaded on the PC, they will start loading the SW.
Feature of Spreadtrum Drivers:
Supports SPD Flash Tool
Spreadtrum drivers are compatible with SPD Flash Tool. SPD Flash Tool is used to flash the stock firmware on the Spreadtrum smartphones and tablets and also during the time of package flashing.
In this article, we have provided for you the links of spreadtrum manual drivers. As the name says, you can install these drivers manually. Manually means through the device manager menu or by right clicking on the INF file and and selecting the install option.
Support Box Software
The Spreadtrum drivers support different kinds of box software that include- Miracle Box, Piranha Box, Infinity Box, Volcano Box, Falcon Box, Medusa Box, etc that are used to lash the stock firmware and IMEI on the Spreadtrum device as well.
Support Write IMEI Tool
Spreadtrym drivers support IMEI Tool that aids you in writing or flashing the IMEI on your Spreadtrum Smartphone or tablet. For this purpose, you will have to install all the three available drivers on your computer so as to flash the firmware on the Spreadtrum device.
Checkout This Guide: Download Samsung USB Drivers For phones
1. What if the driver you are searching for is not mentioned in the list given above?
If the device and its driver are not listed above, what you can do is leave us a comment in the comment section below. Your request from the comment section will be noticed.
2. What are SpreadTrum Drivers used for?
Spreadtrum Drivers are specifically used to connect the PC or laptop to your Spreadtrum device. They are also helpful in tasks like flashing stock firmware, IMEI Flashing, root access, etc.
3. How often are the SpreadTrum Drivers for mobile phones updates?
The Spreadtrum Drivers are generally updates at the time of addressing performance issues and fixing bugs.
4. Do SpreadTrum Drivers require internet or WiFi connectivity to use?
Not really. For the purpose of using Spreadtrum Drivers, you do not need to have an internet or WiFi connection on. The processes you need to do with Spreadtrum Drivers require nothing as such.
5. Does SpreadTrum Drivers for Mobile Phones work with mobile and desktop devices as well?
Spreadtrum Driver for mobile phones are specifically designed to work for Spreadtrum smart phones and to be installed on Windows PC. But if you wish to use the program, an android device is essential.
6. How to Install SpreadTrum Driver for Mobile Phones?
Spreadtrum Drivers for Spreadtrum devices can be installed by firstly downloading the .exe setup file for the respective program. It can later on be opened so as to follow the setup steps where users can select a storage destination on their hard drive for the file.
7. With what are the SpreadTrum Drivers compatible to work?
As the name says itself, Spreadtrum Drivers are compatible to work with the Spreadtrum Smartphones and tablets. You can easily test the apps on running Android Operating System. .
8. On what Operating Systems are SpreadTrum Drivers available for mobile Phones?
Spreadtrum Drivers are, as the name suggests, designed for Android mobiles and they work on other platforms to connect the android devices of- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista.
9. Are SpreadTrum Drivers for Smart phones free?
Yes. The USB Drivers for Spreadtrum are absolutely free of cost for the purpose of downloading, installing as well as using. You are not demanded any sort of cash or deposit or advance. You do not have to give any sort of money for unlocking any feature or in-program advertisements.
10. Is SpreadTrum Drivers safe for our mobile phones?
Yes. If downloaded from an original, trustworthy source, just like one where you are reading this, Spreadtrum Drivers are absolutely safe for your device. It tend to be safe for both the computer and the laptop as well.
In this Article, we have shown you how to download SpreadTrum Drivers and some of its related concepts.
Spreadtrum Drivers help you to establish a connection with the your Spreadtrum Device and your Computer or laptop. This way you can share and transfer files, documents, audio, media, video, etc through the computer or laptop to android device and vice versa. You also get to perform various developer level changes on your android Device with the initiating step of connecting it to your PC, like Rooting, Flashing the Stock firmware, etc.
If there is something we missed, you can tell us in the comment section below. Also, if you come across any problems while installation feel free to drop a comment in the comment box downsides. We will be glad to help you out. I hope you found our guide worth the time. Thank you for reading our article. Keep visiting our page Android Jungles for more such tech related articles.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Tech World Updates. Do make sure to subscribe to our newsletter for keeping updated with Technological affairs. If you have any doubts or question regarding the guide to install Spreadtrum Driver, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.