DGCustomerFirst.com- General Survey:- DGCustomerFirst is the Dollar General group originated in the year 1955 that nearly has 15000 stores worldwide. This DG company always looks for the feedbacks of their customers in the form of DGCustomerFirst survey. The customers are asked to give feedback so that the company can improve themselves in service and in return the customers get to sweepstake and win a prize worth $100. To know more about this amazing survey, keep reading further.
Background of DGCustomerFirst:-
- 1 Background of DGCustomerFirst:-
- 2 DGCustomerFirst survey Specifications:-
- 3 DGCustomerFirst survey Prizes awarded:-
- 4 How to take the DGCustomerFirst Survey?
- 5 Method 1:- Enter Online
- 6 Method 2:- Mail DGCustomerFirst
- 7 Eligibility Rules of DGCustomerFirst survey:-
- 8 How to take more Dollar General Coupons?
Dollar General Corporation is an America based string of quality stores founded by James Luther with his son Cal Turner. This nearly 64 years old company was started with the motive of earning a one-time meal by James Luther whose father had died when he was young. The responsibility of home left him with no choice but skip school and work at the store.
Nothing less than a truly inspiring story of James was initiated when he worked as a grocery traveling salesman for almost 10 years. His endeavor led him to buy his own house and settle in Kentucky. When the whole USA was going through a depression phase, somewhere in the same was a creative entrepreneur mind that took the courageous step to buy and sell bankrupt stores. As James was growing enterprisingly, so was his son learning from him.
Finally, through the money they saved, the father-son duo managed to open their own general store in the year 1939 with the name- J.L Turner and Son Wholesale. The starting amount of $5,000 was put in to get the store off the ground. By the year 1950, their investment came to be fruitful with $2 Million in sales.
As a result of this victory, soon all the stores were transitioned into Dollar Generals. Even after James Luther passed away, the company did not hold on. It was only giving profits of $1.5 million per year. The company that was founded by a person who had never taken any formal education now has nearly 15,000 stores over the globe.
As Dollar General has been successful until now, it also wants to hold that success forever. Which is why they make sure to be an affordable market for their customers. They conduct feedback for their customers which is more popularly known as DGCustomerFirst survey in order to enhance the customer service.
This DGCustomerFirst survey provides the customers, in exchange, entry into a sweepstake where they could win $100 gift card. Basically, this proves to be useful to both- DG and the customers as well. To know more about the sweepstake, read the points mentioned below-
DGCustomerFirst survey Specifications:-
- Prize:- $100 gift card.
- Number of Sweepstake prizes awarded- 4 per entry period.
- Entry limit per entry period:- 1.
- Coupon prizes:- $3 off $15 coupon.
- Age- 18 above.
- Where? – US and District of Columbia.
DGCustomerFirst survey Prizes awarded:-
- $100 Gift card. 10 are awarded per entry period.
How to take the DGCustomerFirst Survey?
Given below are two methods through which you can enter into the DGCustomerFirst Sweepstake with the chance to win $100 Gift card. In other words, you can take the DGCustomerFirst General Survey in two ways that are mentioned here:-
Method 1:- Enter Online
- To enter online, you will have to make a purchase at Dollar General Stores.
- Keep the receipt given to you and note down the Receipt code.
- Go to the DGCustomerFirst Survey official website.
- Then give the answers to the questions asked to you.
- Submit the form once you are done.
- At last, do not forget to save the code you get and then you will be allowed to enter the DG sweepstake with the chance of winning $100 gift card.
Also Must: Download Videoder APK For Android Phone
Method 2:- Mail DGCustomerFirst
To make a Mail entry, you do not have to buy anything at DGCustomerFirst. But your entry must be written by hand.
- On a 3.5X5″ card, write your Full name, Email, Birthdate, Address, and Phone number.
- You will have to mail this card to-
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 2513228 West Bloomfield MI, 48325
Thus you will be a part of and can enter the DGCustomerFirst General Survey and get a chance to win $100 Prize.
Also Read: How to Use WhatsApp with Fake number
Eligibility Rules of DGCustomerFirst survey:-
- To be eligible for taking the DGCustomerFirst survey and availing the $100 prize, you should first purchase something at DG store.
- You should be 18 or above.
- To be eligible for the coupon, you need to take online DGCustomerFirst survey.
- The limit to 1 entry per person per entry period for the sweepstakes.
- You can have a look at the Terms and Conditions of DGCustomerFirst Survey.
How to take more Dollar General Coupons?
If you want to have more Dollar General Coupons to make use of, then you can sign up at the Official Dollar General sign up page. You will then directly reive coupons via text messages from DG.
Dollar General Winners List:-
Click here to see the Dollar General Winners list.
Contact Dollar General:-
Contact Online:- https://www.dollargeneral.com/contact
This was it about DGCustomerFirst. I hope you all have found this article of use and now you know how you can avail the $100 prize and many more coupon prizes from DGCustomerFirst. For more such posts, keep visiting Androidjungles.com or you can also subscribe to our newsletter to get notified by such posts.