Using Lucky Patcher on an Android phone could be tough at times. The app in itself a whole package of features that might confuse users on how to use the app in the first place. There are so many things that can be done on LP that a guide would be helpful to know how to use Lucky Patcher.
If you do not have the latest version of Lucky Patcher yet, then here is a post from where you can download Lucky Patcher and then use it to bypass verification processes and hack in-app purchases.
In this article, we are sharing with you all the different ways to use Lucky Patcher. But first of all, let us know in short what Lucky Patcher is.
Lucky Patcher is an app that can be used to block Google Ads, Bypass verification on various apps, remove pre-installed apps from your device that are of no use generally.
The best part about the app is that one can hack the in-app purchases using this app. Meaning that you can use the premium stuff on an app and will not have to actually spend money on buying gold points, weapons, characters, etc. on game apps.
You can also move any app from the memory of the device to external memory. One can easily update an app from the app itself and does not have to go to the app store to see if there’s an update available.
Use Lucky Patcher to Bypass License Verification
- Firstly Download and Install Lucky Patcher.
- We recommend you to use only Original APK Files signed by the developer as targets.
- Now click on the App or software name and choose ‘Bypass License Verification’.
- Then select the ‘Auto Mode’ and verify the app with an internet connection.
- The program will be registered if you turn out to be lucky.
- For returning this app to the original state, you will have to click on ‘Restore’ or ‘Remove ODEX with Changes’.
Hack in-app purchase using Lucky Patcher
- For Rooted devices, Open Lucky Patcher. Then go to the app where you want to hack the in-app purchase.
- For Unrooted devices, go to the app where you want to hack in-app purchases.
- Click on the Buy Options.
- You will be then asked – ‘Do you want this item for free.’
- Then hit on Yes option.
You can thus get anything for free from the apps that you want!
How to Custom Patch on LP
- Click on the name of the software or app and then select the option of ‘Custom Patch’.
- Then start and check the app using internet connectivity.
- Hopefully, the patch will now work.
- In order to get back to the original state, click on ‘Restore’ or ‘Remove ODEX with Changes’.
Remove Google Ads using Lucky Patcher on Android
- Click on the app or software name and then choose ‘Remove Google ads’.
- Now select ‘Patch to remove Google Ads‘.
- Then Run and verify the app using Internet connectivity.
- In case you are still seeing the ads, then click on ‘Disable Ads Activities’.
- Locate Ad activities and disable them.
- Hopefully, Google Ads will be disappeared.
- In order to return the app to its original state, you will have to click on ‘Restore’ or ‘Remove ODEX with Changes’.
How to Create Modified APK using Lucky Patcher
- Firstly, click on the app or software name and then choose ‘Create Modified APK‘.
- Choose Patch for APK Modification.
- You will find the modified installation file in the folder/SDCard/LuckyPatcher/Modified/
- Just note that a rebuild apk file and patch already installed app are not the same.
Change Permissions using Lucky Patcher
- Click on the app or software name and then choose ‘Change Permissions’.
- Then click on Permission for Disable – Red.
- Tap on Permission for Enable – Green.
- Then hit the Apply button which will reboot the system.
I hope the article was useful. I assume that you have now understood how you can use Lucky Patcher in numerous ways and enhance your mobile experience.