Hey People, In this article, I will be sharing with you a detailed guide on how to turn off shuffle on Spotify. You will get a detailed tutorial with easy steps on how to turn off shuffle on Spotify.
So, let’s start.
Basic Details –
If you’ve created a playlist or are trying to listen to an album on Spotify, you may have set it up so that they only play in shuffle order, which is inconvenient if you want to listen to an album all the way through or if you’re creating an atmosphere with a playlist. The good news is that you can disable it if you have a free or premium subscription. The bad news is that turning off the point on a mobile or tablet requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
In this article, we’ll show you how to turn off shuffle on Spotify using desktop as well as on iOS/Android if you have a premium account.
You require a premium account on Spotify if you wish to disable shuffle on Spotify but I will also explain to you the methods to disable the shuffle if you don’t have a premium subscription.
Check out our article on – How To Export Spotify Playlist In 2022. Explained In Easy Steps.
So, let’s start with How to turn off shuffle on Spotify with a premium account.
How to turn off shuffle on Spotify with premium account on Android/iOS devices –
Although you cannot stop shuffle play on Spotify on mobile devices, you can upgrade to Spotify Premium to achieve this goal. There are four subscription options available to you. Individual plans, family plans, Spotify Premium Duo plans, and student plans are all available. Choose the best one and relate to it in the following way.
On Android and iPhone devices, you can easily disable shuffle. Please follow the below steps on how to turn off shuffle on Spotify on Android/iOS devices.
- Open your Spotify app on your Android or iOS device.
- Navigate to your playlist and uncheck the “Shuffle” checkbox at the top. You have successfully stopped shuffling on Spotify.
- Your songs should now be playing in random order. If the “Now Playing” bar is not white, you can change it by pressing the “Shuffle Button.”
Now, let me share some methods through which you can disable the shuffle if you don’t have a premium subscription. So, keep reading how to turn off shuffle on Spotify if you have a free account.
Must read – How To Set Sleep Timer On Spotify. Explained In Easy Steps.
How to turn off shuffle on Spotify without a premium account on Android and iOS –
If you do not want to pay the subscription fee but still want to disable shuffle play on Spotify. It’s conceivable. TutuApp and TweakBox both offer a tweaked version of Spotify Premium. They can assist you in turning off shuffle play on Spotify without a Premium subscription on Android and iPhone.
Note:Spotify has not officially attested to the improved performances. Your account may be in danger of being disabled. To avoid this, you can try using a paid method to download Spotify songs without a Premium account. You can also sync Spotify songs to your mobile bias for non-shuffling playback.
For Android –
- Download and install TutuApp.
- Select the cracked Spotify version from the main screen.
- Tap the Spotify icon and then tap “Download”. ( This will download Spotify on your phone)
- Launch Spotify and sign in using your free account and password.
- You should now be able to get rid of shuffle play on Spotify.
This way you can turn off shuffle on your Android phone.
Check out – Spotify Free Premium APK [Mod] [April 2022 ] Download
For iOS –
- Get TWEAKBOX for your iPhone and install it. (It’s possible that you’ll need to jailbreak your iPhone first.)
- Launch TWEAKBOX, then go to “APPS” and search for “Spotify.”
- From the search results, select “Spotify” to install.
- Now, run it and log in to Spotify to listen to the music you want. To stop Spotify from shuffling music, simply follow the steps in How to Turn Off Shuffle on Spotify on Android/ iPhone with Premium which is same for this free method as well.
Now, let me share the method to disable shuffle on Spotify using a desktop or PC. So, keep reading the method on how to turn off shuffle on Spotify using desktop.
How to turn off shuffle on Spotify on desktop for free –
Spotify allowed users to listen to millions of songs on a variety of devices. It supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and a variety of other platforms. However, without Premium, only computer druggies can play songs in a successional mode. Follow the below steps to disable shuffle on desktop Spotify.
So, if you’re using a computer, it’s simple to play songs on Spotify without having to shuffle them. The following is a simple method for accomplishing this.
- Launch the Spotify app and navigate to the “Now Playing” bar at the bottom.
- To disable shuffle play, untick the ‘Shuffle’ icon. And you are good to go.
Now let me share my final words on our tutorial.
Final Words –
There are numerous audio streaming services to choose from. Nonetheless, Spotify continues to dominate all of them. Spotify is available for free. Spotify Free is good to use, however, have several limitations. One of them was unsuitable for disabling the shuffle play. To address this issue, we’ve shown you several methods for turning off the shuffle option in Spotify on your Android/IOS device and pc.
If you have any questions ask us in the comments.