Some Facts About Google Docs –
Also, read – How To Strikethrough In Google Docs.
Solution: How to change margins in google docs?
- Change or adjust top and bottom margins in google docs.
- Adjust left and right margins in google docs.
- Change margins of specific paragraph in google docs.
- Go to the file menu at the top of the google docs sheet and tap on that.
- Now find the page setup and click on that.
- Pop-up will be appeared and you will get top, bottom, left and right margin option there.
- You just need to add the required margin and click on ok.
You can set the margins as default for all google docs sheets also.
Adjust left and right margins in google docs using triangle ruler –
- Open the document (Google Docs) for which you want to change the margin.
- Check for the ruler at the top of the document.
- Now you change change left margin by adjusting the left side ruler.
- You can also change right side margin with left hand side ruler.
Adjust margin of specific paragraph in google docs –
- Just click at the beginning of the paragraph.
- Find the ruler at the top of the document.
- The drag the ruler.
- Your work done with the drag of the ruler.
What are margins in google docs?
Margin is a white space all around the text of the document. You can adjust left, right, top, and bottom space between the text and border of the document it’s called margin.
What is the default margin in google docs?
When you create a new document, the default margin or white space is one inch.
Difference between Word and Google Docs?
I can say both works as same but google docs is an online tool and more than one user can access it at the same time and also edit that parallel.
Final Words on how to change margins in google docs –