Finally, the Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Update for Europe is out now. The latest Android 10 update for Mi A3 brings along May 2020 Security Patch Level. The update comes with build number- 184.108.40.206 QFQEUXM.
The Update is already available to download and install in India and Globally for Xiaomi Mi A3.
The Android 10 Update journey for Mi A3 has been quite a ride. Firstly, the Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 (Official) was rolled out. Then it was followed by a HotFix Update along with March 2020 Security Level.
As of the European devices, the update will be released in patches. The first patch will be sent out for 10% of Mi A3 devices in Europe.
This will ensure that the update is stable and with the least bugs. So once sure, Xiaomi will roll out the update for other devices.
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Update (EU)
Install Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Update
Given below are two methods you can use to install the Update on your Xiaomi device –
Method 1. Check for Updates Manually
- Go to Settings > Security > System Update.
- Tap on Check for Updates.
- If any update is available, tap on it to install.
In case no update is available, you can download the update file from above and install it using the below method.
Method 2. Install via Local Upgrade Method
- Download the Android 10 Zip file from the link mentioned above.
- Move the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now go to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Now tap on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and choose – Choose Update Package.
- In case the above ‘Choose Update Package’ option isn’t available, just tap on the MIUI Logo for 10 times.
- Now select the zip file that you downloaded in the first step.
Soon your device will be updated to the latest firmware.
Stay tuned with us for more such updates!
Also see –
- Google Camera Port Download for Xiaomi Mi A3 (No Root Needed)
- Download Android 10 on Poco F1 via CrDroid ROM
- Download and Install Android 10 based POSP ROM on Poco F1
- Android Bloatware list; Remove Android Bloatware without Root