If you are a Poco X2 user, and for reason wish to factory reset your Poco X2, here is a complete guide on how you can Factory reset POCO X2 using two different methods. Hop in to know how!
What is Factory Reset?
Factory Reset is nothing but formatting all the data on your device and make it as it came out of the factory. This process is also known as Hard reset. You might need to factory reset your device in case your device has got into some software related issues like bricked phone, boot loops, app freezing, hanging, lags and so on. This simple method could also be useful when you wish to delete all the data of your device.
Factory Reset POCO X2/ Redmi K30
Given below are two methods you can use to factory reset your Poco X2. In the first method, we will be using Settings so as to factory reset Redmi K30 and in the second method, we will be using Stock Recovery for the same.
Factory Reset Poco X2 through Settings
1. To begin with, go to Settings> About Phone> Backup and Reset> Erase all data.
2. You will now get the info about what data will be erased doing this step. Note that it will include Apps, Pictures, Videos, Media, Audio files, etc.
3. Tap on the option of ‘Delete all data‘ and then confirm so as to factory reset your device.
Soon all the data on your phone will be erased and your device will reboot.
Factory Reset Poco X2 using Stock Recovery
In case there has been some kind of software error with your Poco X2, you can use the Stock Recovery Method to factory reset Poco X2.
1. On your Poco X2, hold the Power button until the Power menu shows up.
2. Tap on ‘Power Off’ option so that your phone will switch off.
3. When your phone is switched off, press and hold down the Volume+ Power buttons at the same time so as to boot your device into Stock Recovery.
4. With the help of the volume keys, choose ‘Wipe Data‘ and then click the Power button so as to confirm it.
5. Now choose the option of ‘Wipe all Data‘ and this will perform the factory reset on your Poco X2.
That is how easy it was to factory reset Poco X2. Just make sure to reboot your device after the format is done.
In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!