If you are wondering how you can install and setup IPTV on Roku, then here is a complete guide to help you out. In this article, we are sharing with you all the ways to Install and Setup IPTV on Roku and enjoy thousands of channels on Roku.
What is Roku?
Roku is a digital media player that can be used to stream several various TV Channels, Movies, etc. You can get this device either in the form of a set-top box or a Stick, meaning it is portable. Here you can stream as many channels as you want for free.
What is IPTV?
IPTV, the abbreviation for Internet Protocol, is a digital media player that lets people watch over 73,000 IPTV channels, 9,600 VOD HD programs, and on-demand content at lower rates. You get over 6000 channels from all across the globe from 38 various countries. You can stream Videos, TV Programs, and so on using IPTV.
The best part about this streaming service is that the media contents will be stored on Transmitting end of the server. Thus, users will be able to access their favorite channels whenever they want. Another perk includes, this streaming service is compatible with almost all the Operating Services, including Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, and so on.
How to Install & Setup IPTV for Roku
Just note that when you select the IPTV Provider, it offers you all the popular channels along with features like No buffering, 24/7 Support, Faster Streaming, No contract, EPG Compatibility, etc.
- To start with, connect your Roku device to the TV.
- If you have not yet downloaded the M3U Playlist player from the Roku Store, then go to Roku channel Store and look for M3U Playlist Player.
- In the M3U Playlist Player, Click on Go to Channels.
- Now click on the New Playlist option.
- Then Enter the M3U URL and Playlist Name that you received from IPTV provider and click on Save.
- Be patient until all the IPTV channels are loaded on your Roku device.
- Once loaded, restart your Roku device and then open the IPTV App.
- Choose the playlist which you added earlier, and then all the subscribed IPTV Channels will be shown on the screen.
You are now all set to enjoy streaming your favorite TV Channels!
How to Watch IPTV on Roku?
To Watch IPTV on Roku, you will first have to install Smart IPTV Application when you install Smart IPTV, setup the IPTV subscription details for streaming the live TV Channels.
- First of all, Open Roku and enable screen mirroring by going to Settings> System> Enable Screen reflecting.
- Now make sure that you have Connected Roku and your Android device to the same WiFi network.
- Now go to the settings app on your Android phone, and then under the Bluetooth & device connection menu, click on the Cast option.
- Your Android device will now search for the available devices that are connected to the same WiFi network.
- From the list that appears, Choose the Roku device where you have to mirror the media.
- Then click either Accept or Always Accept on the Roku connected TV screen.
- You will now see your Android device on the TV screen.
- At this point, launch the Smart IPTV app on your Android device and stream the channel you want.
- You will now see that the streamed channel will appear on the bigger screens of TV.
That is how easy it was to install and Setup IPTV on Roku. I assume that you have setup IPTV successfully on Roku. For any doubts, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!