SHAREit for PC: When it comes to sharing files from a device to others, it is not possible to depend upon USB Cables or Bluetooth always. Hence, we have apps like SHAREit that will help us share and transfer media, audio, etc. files from one device to another without using Bluetooth or USB Cables. If you are wondering how you can Download SHAREit for PC, here is an article that might help.
In this article, we are sharing with you the link to download SHAREit for PC which you can use to share media, audio, music, pictures, etc. from your PC to any device. So what are you still waiting for? Let’s hop into the article.
What is SHAREit for PC?
SHAREit for PC is an app cum software that lets one share various types of files from their PC to different kins of devices. SHAREit for PC offers a speed that is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
It can be used on Windows versions like XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1,10. To use SHAREit, all you need is a private Hotspot so that you can share files. The limit of devices with which you can share files is 5.
How to use SHAREit on Windows PC
Download SHAREit for PC 2020
Here is a link to download SHAREit EXE File for PC. Click on the link to download it. The file mentioned below is compatible with all the versions of Windows. After downloading the file from below, you can install it on your PC just like any other software and then create an account and use SHAREit for PC through it.
App name SHAREit
Compatibility Windows/iOS/ Android
Last Updated 13 January 2020
SHAREit for PC Features
- Share & Transfer Files quickly – With the fast speed that SHAREit offers, one can transfer and share files without having to compromise with the quality. You get the highest speed from SHAREit for PC of 20MB/s.
- No limits for the transfer – It is more often to get a notification regarding the large size of a file while sharing it using Email or Bluetooth. However, when you use SHAREit, you won’t get any such messages with regards to the large size.
- Wide compatibility – All the file types can be shared using SHAREit for PC. No matter if the file is in PDF, image, JPG, JPEF, MP3, etc. whatever format, they can be shared through this amazing platform.
- No Quality compromise – When it comes to maintaining the quality of pictures even after sharing them to another device, SHAREit will never disappoint you since it keeps the quality of a file same even after sharing it to other devices, unlike other sharing apps that will lower the quality of the large file to transfer easily.
- In-built Video Player – SHAREit comes with an in-built video player and a music player that can be used to enjoy music both – online as well as offline. The most trending videos of the world can be tracked through this player.
- Easy access – to use SHAREit for PC, all one has to do is log into their app using the phone number. GPS will make this connection better. The App has also got a simple UI which helps in easily sharing files.
- Sync contacts – You can easily sync contacts to SHAREit and also you can add your nearby friends from this app itself.
- Anonymous messaging – SHAREit has a great platform where secure, anonymous, and group messages are allowed.
- Share file between PC and various devices – Using SHAREit for PC, one can share various types of files from their PC to different kinds of devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. or Vice versa.
Pros of SHAREit for PC 2020
- Maintains same quality of files even after sharing.
- No internet is needed.
- Fastest sharing speed.
- Simple UI.
- Share with up to 5 devices at a time.
Cons of SHAREit for PC 2020
- Few problems with older operating systems.
- Lots of Ads!
I hope that you have found the article of use. Although SHAREit comes with a couple of cons like Ads stuffing and issues with older OS, this app is best for sharing purposes, especially on PC as the Pros cannot be neglected for a few cons.
In case of any doubts or questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!