The world is waiting for the latest MIUI 12 Custom Skin. The Global release date for MIUI 12 is 19 May. but before that, there is a lots of chaos with the Beta testing of MIUI 12. Now Xiaomi users who want to test and install the latest MIUI 12 firmware, can download the MIUI 12 20.5.11 update from the links mentioned below. The MIUI 12 20.5.11 is the fifth Beta ROM.
The Recruitment for Mi Pilot will continue till 18 May. Later on the approved testers will get the global version on 3 Xiaomi phones. Thus, these Three Xiaomi phone models will be the first to test the MIUI 12 update –
- Mi 9
- Mi 9T (Redmi K20)
- Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 Pro).
You can now Download MIUI 12 20.5.11 update for Xiaomi phones from the links mentioned below.
Note – Just make sure to take a complete backup of your device data before you install the below beta update.
Download MIUI 12 20.5.11 update for Xiaomi
MIUI 12 is currently available for 21 Xiaomi and Redmi phones. Here are the links to original beta firmware for download from the official server. Go grab em!
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Mi 9
- Redmi Note 5/ Pro
- Mi 6
- Mi Mix 2
- Mi 8
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Mi 9T / Redmi K20
- Mi 9T Pro/ Redmi K20 Pro
How to install MIUI 12 using TWRP Recovery?
Given below is a method using which one can install MIUI 12 Beta 5 ROM Using TWRP Recovery-
- First of all, download MIUI 12 ROM on your PC.
- Extract MIUI 12 ROM.
- Follow the path –
MIUI 12 ROM folder > META-INF > com > google > android
- Launch updater-script file using NotePad++.
- Now edit the first line with getprop (product device) and add device country code in the name
- For example, if the device name is “davinci”, add “davinciin”. “in” is the region id for India.
- Next, find out your country’s region ID and add to it.
- The compress or archive the ROM with zip.
- Lastly, Flash via TWRP recovery
That’s it. You have successfully installed the MIUI 12 Beta 5 on Xiaomi/Redmi phones.
That’s all we have for now.
Stay tuned with us for more such updates.