Poco F1 has finally got the official AOSiP Android 10 custom ROM support besides LineageOS 17.1. If you want to experience Android 10 on Poco F1, follow the article below to install AOSiP Android 10 Custom ROM for Poco F1.
Disclaimer – Installing Custom ROMs could be a risky method. We at www.androidjungles.com will not be responsbile for any damage caused to your device. Perform the informative guide at your own peril.
Download AOSiP Custom ROM for Poco F1 (Android 10)
Install AOSiP Custom ROM on POCO F1
- Take a complete backup of your device data.
- Unlock Bootloader on POCO F1.
- Make sure to have at least 70% battery power on your Poco F1.
- Download and install Poco USB Drivers.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Poco F1
Install AOSiP ROM on Poco F1
- Download and move AOSiP ROM and GApps package to the internal storage of your Poco F1.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery. For this, switch off your device and press down the Power and vol Down button together.
- In the TWRP Main Menu, tap on Install.
- Locate the AOSIP Zip file and install it by tapping on it. Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Now you have successfully installed AOSiP Custom ROM on POCO F1.
- Now Locate the GApps package file and tap on it to install and swipe confirm to flash.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 10 for Poco F1 via AOSiP.
What is AOSiP?
AOSiP or Android Open Source illusion project is a Custom ROM that is based on the Android Open Source Project. This ROM comes with the latest features with stability.
Using this ROM for POCO F1, you can experience Android Stock ROM for POCO F1. The ROM comes with many additional features.
What are the specifications of POCO F1?
The device has a 6.18-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 1080×2246 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.7:9. The device comes with Android 8.0 Oreo and MIUI 11 out of the box.
Xiaomi POCO F1 is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845processor. Users get storage with options – 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM.
You will find a 20 MP primary camera housed at the front. The dual rear camera is a 12MP + 5 MP. The device has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Also see –
- How to Root OnePlus 7T using Magisk Canary Apk
- Download Resurrection Remix 8.1 for OnePlus 7 Pro (Android 10)[Official]
- Download Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi Note 7(Android 10)
- Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 7 (non-pro) Officially supported
I hope the article helped!