If you install a Custom ROM on your Android, you might require to download Android 10 GApps package as you won’t be able to install apps from Google Play Store then.
Hence to help you out, here is an article from where you can download GApps Package. We have also mentioned the steps to flash/install GApps on Android.
Download Android 10 GApps
Given below is a link to download the GApps package for Android 10.
Install Android 10 GApps
Given below is a short guide to show you how to install & download Android 10 GApps on Android phones.
- Download GApps file from the above link.
- Have at least 60% battery power while performing this.
- Take a complete backup of your device data.
- Unlock Bootloader of your Android device.
- Download and install any Custom recovery like TWRP Recovery or OrangeFox recovery.
- Flash GApps file Only after flashing Custom ROM on your device.
Install GApps on Android device
- Boot your device into Custom Recovery.
- First flash Android 10 Custom ROM on your device.
- Now go to the Main menu in the Recovery, TWRP main menu if you have TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Install.
- Browse through the files and choose the Android 10 GApps file.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 10 Gapps on an Android device.
What is GApps?
Google Apps or GApps are the various Google Apps like Google Play Store, Gmail, Drive, Google Maps, Photos, Play Books, and so on.
Why do I need GApps file?/ Why do I have to flash/install GApps?
When you install a Custom ROM on your device, you don’t get the option to install the Google Apps from the Play store. You will have to flash GApps on your device.
What are the different types of GApps?
There are various types of GApps depending on the apps available in the zip file –
- Pico – Essential and Minimal Google service.
- Nano – Google Search and Offline Speech.
- Micro – Nano + Services support (Google calendar, Face Unlock, Text to Speech, etc.)
- Mini – Micro + YouTube, Hangouts, Maps, etc.
- Full – All Google Services except – Keyboard, Camera, Google Mail, etc.
- Stock – All Google Services and features.
Stay tuned with us for more such posts.
Don’t miss –