Xiaomi has created a completely different level of competition in the Smartphones world by releasing some really affordable yet amazing Smartphones for budget tight people. As every month Google comes up with the vulnerabilities of all smartphones so that the manufacturers can fix those issues, Xiaomi takes an action on this real soon. This is what has made people incline towards this brand.
Though not the fastest, but Xiaomi released the OTA Updates for their devices as soon as possible. That is now the case with the Xioami phones – MI 8, MI 9 SE, and MI MIX 2S. Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi 9 SE, & Mi Mix 2S August Security Patches are now released in China. All the three devices that are running on Chinese ROMs are now starting to get the update.
Coming to the MI 8, the build number for the August Security Patch update of this device is 10.3.6.0.PEACNXM. However, there is nothing new in here. The changelog consists of System Stability and bumps the security to August 2019 Patch, that’s it. If you want to manually flash this update then you can go here. Note that this update has not gone global yet so the global users will have to wait a bit. You can bookmark this page to stay updated.
Now talking about the Mi 9 SE, this one has got the feature-rich package. It comes with the build number V10.3.5.0.PDGCNXM. The changelog consists of introduction of a customizable lock screen clock and a panorama option for the front camera. If you want to flash the update, click here to get the zip file.
• Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
• New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
• Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
• New: Panoramas for the front camera
• Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
Game speed booster
• Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
• Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
That is it for now. Stay tuned for more updates.
Happy Androiding 🙂