Watch Dogs Legion Save Game Location for PC: Watch Dogs Legion is an upcoming action-adventure title, developed by Ubisoft. This is the third instalment to the Watch Dogs series and is the successor to the Watch Dogs 2. Watch Dogs Legion generally provide three save game slots for PC. The game has an internal Ubisoft Cloud Connect feature which allows players to upload all their data of saved games to the cloud.
To save the game in this process, you can simply launch the game using the Uplay. Uplay basically syncs your profile with the game. You can also delete the previously created save games if you want to clear up a slot and start playing again. In this article, let us discuss everything you need to know about Watch Dogs Legion Save Game Location for PC. With that out of the way, let us quickly get into the process, shall we?
Watch Dogs Legion Save Game Location
As mentioned earlier, all you saved game data files of Ubisoft are stored in one location. This location would generally be in the game installation directory. To access Watch Dogs Legion progress you can check out the below-mentioned location.
C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/ Save Games
- Just like with many other games, the saved games have a separate long digit ID’s.
- You can simply backup all these folders and files from this location and you will never lose your game progress by any means.
- If in case you are worried about system failures like Windows Crash, you can copy these files from this location and place it in your online of system drives.
The next method to keep all your progress saved is by using the Cloud Connect feature.
- Whenever you open the game, you will get to see an option for Ubisoft Cloud Connect.
- Click and choose this option for Ubisoft Cloud Connect and link your Ubisoft Account.
- From now on, the game will automatically back everything up to Ubisoft Cloud.
- This can be restored whenever you launch the game or reinstalled the Watch Dogs Legion.
Now, this is our take on Watch Dogs Legion Save Game Location for PC. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay tech
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.