In this article, we are sharing with you How to Share Fake Live Location on WhatsApp. We have also included a guide on how to share real live location on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is undoubtedly world’s one of the most used apps and the most used messaging app. Owing to it’s simple User Interface, numerous features in one single app like GIFs, Stickers, Video calling, Voice Calling, Status, Groups, and so on make it even more engaging.
One of the features of WhatsApp is sharing Live Location. Now this is a really helpful feature indeed but what if one doesn’t want to share their real live location.
Also check – Set AMOLED Black WhatsApp on Android phone
- From the Google Play Store, Download GPS Emulator app .
- Now on your Android, go to Settings > About Phone> Tap on build number for 7 to 8 times. Go back to Settings, in the bottom a New developer options will show. Tap on it. Then tap on “Select mock location app”.
- Now go to GPS EMulator app you downloaded earlier.
- Enter the Fake Location you want to share in the app and then tap on the green button at the bottom.
- Now go to WhatsApp.
- Open the chat to which you want to share fake location.
- Tap on the 📎 Attach icon in the text bar> hit Location.
- Here you will see that you have shared fake live location on WhatsApp.
Great isn’t it? I hope you have tried this easy trick out and have shared fake live location on WhatsApp.
Here is how you can share live location on WhatsApp-
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Open a Chat.
- On the text bar, tap on the “Attach” 📎 icon present.
- Then tap on Location from menu of options
- Enable your GPS Location.
- Tap on send.
That’s how easy it is to share your real location on WhatsApp.
Stay tuned with us for more such useful posts!
Also see –
- Download Antiban WhatsApp Aero APK 7.92 for Android
- WhatsApp is rolling out the Fingerprint lock feature for Android beta users today!
- Best Whatsapp Group Names For Friends And Family
- WhatsApp Plus Latest Apk Download For Android
- How to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp (No Root)