After the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable Update which was received a couple of days ago in India for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, the new MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Update is now live for Redmi Note 8.
Redmi Note 8 is powered by Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and MIUI 11 which has not got an update. The device has a 6.3 inches screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Do check out – How To Root Xiaomi POCO F1 (Magisk)
The size of MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update is 400 MB. However for those who were on MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Update, the size of this Update is 2 GB. So make sure you install this Update via WIFI Network.
Unfortunately we do not have the Changelog of this Update as of now. But as soon as we get our hands on the Changelog it will be updated in this article. So Bookmark!
We surely do expect some changes like enhanced battery performance, battery icon glitch fixes, and so on. The main focus of this Update is expected to be the battery enhancement, but this will be disclosed once we get the Changelog.
So if you are a Redmi Note 8 user, and have got this Update you can share the screenshot with is in the comment section below. If you havent received this update yet, download and install it from the below link.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable update for Redmi Note 8
Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 MIUI 11.0.5 Update
Given below are two methods you can use to install the Update on your Xiaomi device –
Method 1. Check for Updates Manually
- Go to Settings > Security > System Update.
- Tap on Check for Updates.
- If any update is available, tap on it to install.
In case no update is available, you can download the update file from above and install it using the below method.
Also check – Download MIUI 12 Beta 6 ROM update for Xiaomi phones
Method 2. Install via Local Upgrade Method
- Download the Android 10 Zip file from the link mentioned above.
- Move the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now go to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Now tap on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and choose – Choose Update Package.
- In case the above ‘Choose Update Package’ option isn’t available, just tap on the MIUI Logo for 10 times.
- Now select the zip file that you downloaded in the first step.
Soon your Redmi Note 8 will be updated to the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 firmware.
Hope you found the article of use.
Also see –
- OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7/7 Pro live now
- Fix “Google Maps No Sound” error
- Check Android Screen time on Android devices
- Download OnePlus Launcher 4.4.6 for OnePlus Android 10 devices
- Download Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi POCO F1 (Android 10)