In this article, we are sharing with you all How To Play Sega Saturn Games On Windows 10.
I am sure that all game freaks know what Sega Saturn Games are, but For those who do not know, Sega Saturn is a popular video game from Sega. Sega games are in CD-ROM format, and its game library contains many arcade ports along with original titles.
This amazing game was, however, discontinued later in the year 1998. The development teams of the game could not release a game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and this has been considered a contributor in the commercial failure of the Sega console.
But still, it has a huge fanbase and players definitely miss this great game. And hence, we have brought for you a way using which you can still play one of the 90s amazing Games on your Windows PC.
Yes. You read that right. With the help of an emulator, you can now play Sega Saturn games on Windows 10. Here is a short and easy guide on how you can do so –
Also see – SB Game Hacker Apk Download for Android
How To Play Sega Saturn Games On Windows 10
Here is a simple guide on how to play Sega Saturn Games on Windows 10 –
- First of all, Download BizHawk.
- Make sure to click on the latest BizHwak Zip Download File.
- Now Extract this downloaded file so as to access the BizHawk Emulator.
- Now click on the EmuHawk .exe file.
- That’s it. Now the BizHawk Emulator will open.
- You will have to set up the BIOS of the Emulator first with the help of the Firmware Manager. BIOS should be given to you by Saturn Console.
Once you have set it up, you are all set to play Sega Saturn Games on Windows PC!
More on Gaming –
- How To Play Steam Games Offline/No Internet | Offline Mode
- Far Cry 6 leaks confirm Giancarlo Esposito as villain, more on Gameplay and Characters
- How to Change Navigation Style on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 [w Button Order]
- How to Fix: Steam Running Slow issue
- How to fix Twitch Mods Tab not Loading
Although Sega Gaming Console was discontinued, word has it that Sega is going to make a come back in the game by being at the GDC 2020 to offer the users a unique postmortem of the Genesis Mini. Well, stay tuned to get all the latest updates on this story!
I hope you have all found the article of use and by now are playing Sega Saturn games on Windows PC. In case you are stuck at any of the steps above, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.