OnePlus 7T Pro has now been released and it is an improvised version of the 7 Pro. Both the phones were released with Android 10 based on Oxygen OS 10.0.1 Out of the box. And now we have the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.4 OTA Update. In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download the latest OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro.
Latest Features of OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro
Here is a changelog of the latest OxygenOS 10.0.4 –
- Optimized translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (network, phone calls, mobile data) performance
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Added Cloud Service for Gallery (India only)
- Optimized quality of the front camera for better pictures at night
You might also want to see Download MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 Pro (Mi 9T Pro) [Android 10] China Stable ROM.
Download OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro
Here are the links to download OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro. You can download this update if the OTA update is not working in your region or if it is not yet available there.
For the OTA updates, go to Settings app > System Updates > Check for OTA updates. It will automatically download and install the updates, if available.
The full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are not yet available. But we will update you with the links as soon as we get our hands on them. You can Allow the notifications from us to stay updated with us for the download links.
Oxygen OS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7T –
Download OTA update (Gdrive link)
Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7T Pro –
Download OTA update (coming soon…)
Update OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro
Here is a complete guide with three different methods that one can use to upgrade their OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro to the latest OxygenOS 10.0.4. But before that, here are some requirements that you will have to meet first.
- OnePlus 7T or OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Do not forget to have a complete backup of your device data.
- Reliable Internet or WiFi connection.
- Make sure to have at least half of the charging of your battery.
- A device that has at least 3GB of storage.
- Download the OTA Update beta build from the links mentioned above as per your device.
- Enable OEM Unlock, and USB Debugging from Developer Options on your device just in case. To do so, go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging from there.
- Install Android SDK Platform Tools, or you can also go for Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools.
Method 1. Local Upgrade Method
- Download the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.4 full stock firmware zip from the links mentioned above.
- Transfer the above ROM file to the internal storage of your device.
- Put the zip file outside every folder.
- Go to the Settings app> System updates> Tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- If you see an upgrade package, click on it and then press the install option.
- Now the installation process will begin.
- Your device will then automatically reboot. Note that the first reboot might take some time.
Method 2. ADB Sideload Method
- Download OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro.
- Then Rename the file as as
update.zipand move it to the PC or whichever system you are using, i.e., Mac or Linux.
- Keep in mind to have a copy of this update zip on the storage of your device or SD Card.
- Boot your OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro into Recovery Mode. For this, Switch off your device and then press and hold down the Power + Volume Up buttons together.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB Cables.
- Open the Command prompt or terminal window where you have installed the OTA Zip. For this, type cmd in the search bar and then press the Enter key.
- Now navigate to the Device Recovery & then select ‘Apply Updates from ADB.’
- Go to the location where you have saved the OTA Zip file on the PC. Now flash the OTA by entering the below command – remember to put the actual filename in-between ‘< >’ and also the exact name with its proper extension. Do not use ‘< >’ in the actual command.
adb sideload <filename>.zip
For Mac users –
./adb sideload <filename>.zip
For Linux –
“Sudo ADB sideload <filename>.zip”
- Confirm your action and wait until the update is finished.
- Reboot your device. The Update will be installed on your device.
Method 3. Stock Recovery
- Download OxygenOS 10.0.4 OTA update zip from above.
- Now Rename it as
update.zipand move this file to the PC or whichever system you are using i.e. Mac or Linux.
- Make sure to have a copy of this update zip on the storage of your device or SD Card.
- Reboot the OnePlus 7 series device into Recovery Mode. For this, simply turn of your device completely and then press and hold down the Power + Volume Up.
- Once you have entered the stock recovery mode, make use of the volume buttons to navigate and choose – “apply update from SD card“.
- Go to the update zip file (BSI4-to-ZSJ8 ) in the SD card and press the power button to choose it.
- The Update will now start. It might take a while so be patient until then.
- Now that you have finished the step, repeat the same for the further OTA Updates like beta 2, beta 3, and more
- Enter the below command to reboot into Recovery Mode –
adb reboot recovery
Hope the article was of use. In case you have any doubts with regards to the above steps or update guide, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Happy Androiding 🙂