MIUI 11, the most awaited Firmware update is now available to download for the Xiaomi Poco F1. As promised by the manufacturer, the OTA Update is available just before the end of October this year. This stable update is now live globally.
After the Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi Note 7 Pro, now the time comes for Poco F1 to get the MIUI 11 Update. This update has been already rolled out and might take a few days to reach all the users just like any other OTA Update. The size of this update is nearly 1.8 GB. Hence it would be better if you install it via the WiFi network.
The update will be released in patches all over and thus might take some time to reach all the users. However, If you can’t wait for the update to knock your doors, you can anytime download and install it on your Poco F1 from the download links given below.
The Android 10 based MIUI 11 OTA update will officially roll out from October 22, 2019, globally. Since this OTA Update is based on Android 10, yes, it includes the Android 10 goodies like Focus Mode, Live Mode, System-Wide dark mode, intuitive Gesture Navigation, and so on. But apart from all of those, here main features of the MIUI 11 from the recent Xiaomi launch event are as follows –
Features of MIUI 11
- Digital Wellbeing – lets users track the time spent on smartphones, limit time spent on apps.
- Updates – Updated Music app, Updated Mi Share, Updated Documents.
- Design changes to UI – New Minimalist Design, Always on feature, Wallpaper Carousel, Dynamic video wallpapers, Dynamic Clock, Themes, Dynamic ambient sounds for alarms, ringtones, and more.
- Mi Work – Docs: View your documents better in File Manager, Task: Add & manage tasks seamlessly, Calculator: Practical use cases & floating screens for smooth multi-tasking, Thumbnails for files, Mi File Share Transfer.
- Ultra Power Saving mode – all apps and features except texts and calls will be turned off, black and white screen color, allow only certain apps to be active.
- Mi life – Step counter on App Vault, Menstrual period cycle tracker on Mi Calendar, Quick call, and Quick message replies on landscape video/gaming mode.
- Enhanced Always-On-Display – More customization options, Reimagined Notification Light, Clock styles, new patterns, Symmetrical patterns on the Lock screen, Add personal texts.
- Full-Screen Dark Mode.
- Casting documents, photos, games, etc. with ScreenCast.
- Wireless printing.
You might also want to see Download latest MIUI 11 update for Xiaomi devices.
Specifications of Xiaomi Poco F1
- Redmi K20 Pro comes with a 6.18 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- It has a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels and a 18.7:9 body ratio.
- It originally came with Android 8.1 Oreo and was upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie; MIUI 10 out of the box and now the MIUI 11 and Android 10 Update is available here.
- It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 and Adreno 630 GPU.
- The internal storage comes as 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM with a card slot.
- It has a dual camera with a primary camera of 12 MP.
- It comes with a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery having a Fast battery Charging of 18W.
- It is available in Graphite black, Rosso red, Steel blue, Armored Edition with Kevlar
MIUI 11 Supportive Devices List
Here goes a list of the MIUI 11 Supported devices list –
- POCO F1
- Redmi K20
- Redmi Y3
- Redmi 7
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7s
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi 6
- Redmi 7 Pro
- Redmi 6A
- Redmi Note 5
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 5A
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Y1
- Redmi Y1 Lite
- Redmi Y2
- Redmi 4
- Mi Mix 2
- Mi Max 2
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi 7A
- Redmi 8
- Redmi 8A
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 stable OTA Update for Xiaomi PocoPhone F1
Here are the links to download the latest Stable OTA Update for the MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Xiaomi pocophone F1. In case you are on the earlier update for Poco F1, you can also see for the update by following the path – Settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > Download OTA.
Or you can also manually update it using the Given below stable and latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Poco F1
PEJMIXM OTA update for download. You can update your Poco F1 by flashing it to your device without wiping out any data.
Download MIUI 11 Global Stable full ROM zip
Poco F1 MIUI 11 full stock firmware zip
PocoPhone EU Stable MIUI 11
Download link (coming soon…)
Update Xiaomi Poco F1 to latest MIUI 11 firmware update
Here is a short and simple guide on how one can Update Xiaomi Poco F1 to the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.
- First of all, check if your Xiaomi Poco F1 is on the latest stable ROM.
- Now Download the MIUI 11 OTA update zip from above.
- Move the zip file to the storage of your device in the root directory. That is, not in any folder.
- If that does not work out, just put it in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Now Open the updater app on your Xioami Poco F1.
- Or you can also go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your PocoPhone.
That is it. You have successfully updated your Xiaomi Poco F1 Phone to the latest Global Stable version of MIUI 184.108.40.206. Just note to now stop this process anyhow in between or you will have to perform it again beginning from the start.
I hope the article was useful. Stay tuned for more such posts.
Happy Androiding 🙂
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!