Are you an avid game player? If yes then you might have come across the high ping issue seen after 10.10 update in the game League of Legends.
In this article, Android Jungle has got you covered and brought about a solution to fix this problem.
League of Legends Lol high ping issue seen after 10.10 update (Solved)
- League of Legends Lol high ping issue seen after 10.10 update (Solved)
How to Fix High PING in League of Legends
- How do I check my ping in League of Legends (LOL)?
- How do I determine if my ping is high?
- 9 fixes for your high ping issue
- FIX 1: Download the latest Game Patches
- FIX 2: Restart your Router and Modem
- FIX 3: Close Bandwidth Hogging Applications
- FIX 4: Update Your Device Drive
- Fix 5: Use Hextech Repair Tool for automated troubleshooting
- FIX 6: Disable your proxy & VPN
- FIX 7: Change your DNS Server
- FIX 8: Renew IP Address
- FIX 9: Swap Wi-Fi to an Ethernet connection
The gigantic accomplishment of the game League of Legends can be derived from its player base which was 100 million month to month in 2017.
The game’s client base is as yet developing at a not too bad pace. Indeed, Riot Games as of late dropped another fix for League of Legends with form 10.10 which we have summed up toward the end of this post.
Slice to now, many League of Legends players are as of now encountering high ping issue. For huge numbers of them, ping is fantastically high and actually making the game unplayable for some players.
Indeed, in the event that you are likewise confronting this issue, fret not, the same number of players additionally encountering a similar issue.
Readers also like HALO MASTER CHIEF’S VIEW ON HALO IGN CHARACTER ORIGIN
Numerous players are revealing a ping of 80-100 ms. Their ping has spiked from 42-44 ms to 80 ms and above. They have taken the course of Reddit to communicate this issue and concern.
Examine a couple of protests down beneath.
Riot Games Support has not tended to the issue on the game Leagues of Legend authoritatively yet, yet we positively trust that devs will investigate this issue as it hampering the ongoing interaction for some players.
Android Jungles is watching out for this issue and will refresh you with more data at whatever point it shows up.
How to Fix High PING in League of Legends
On the off chance that you have high bundle Internet groper (ping) in League of Legends, almost certainly, you’re likewise encountering tremendous slack spikes simultaneously. Slack issues could drive you insane particularly when you’re drenched in an extraordinary fight.
How do I check my ping in League of Legends (LOL)?
- Start a new game in LOL.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl and F at the same time.
- Then your ping time and frames per second (fps) will be displayed at the upper right corner of the game screen, as shown in the screenshot below.
As you can see the ping rate the above image is very high.
If nothing happens after you press Ctrl + F, here’s how you can display your fps and ping:
- Click the gear icon in the top right.
- On the HOTKEYS tab, scroll down to locate the DISPLAY entry. Click on it to open the drop-down menu, then set the hotkeys for Toggle FPS Display to Ctrl + F
- Start a game and press the hotkeys you’ve set just now. This time you should be able to see your ping and fps on the screen.
How do I determine if my ping is high?
Ping, likewise alluded to as inactivity, gauges the full circle time for information sent from your PC to arrive at a game server of LOL and for the reaction to return. The unit of ping or dormancy is a millisecond, ms for short.
So what is a high ping time? As a rule, on the off chance that your ping time is underneath 20ms, at that point well done – your system speed is exceptionally quick; yet in the event that you make some ping memories above 150ms, you’re for sure enduring significant slack spikes. Note that there’s no real standard here so the genuine answer is: it relies upon your own circumstance.
Also check – Updates on League of Legends server outage
9 fixes for your high ping issue
Presently we should basically get to the point – here’re 9 fixes that have demonstrated value to numerous others. You don’t have to attempt them all; simply work your way down the rundown until you locate the one that works.
The above methods have been explained to you in detail.
FIX 1: Download the latest Game Patches
In case you’re likewise playing other web-based games, dispatch them and see whether you have high ping also. In the event that the difficult stays, at that point the reason ought to be established in your system availability; in any case, the game server is to be faulted for this issue.
In the event that you discover that you have high ping just with LOL, contact Riot Games for help. You can either present a ticket or hold up until they fix the difficulties themselves. Normally you don’t have to stress over missing these updates in light of the fact that LOL will download the most recent fixes naturally when you dispatch it.
FIX 2: Restart your Router and Modem
- Unplug both your router and modem.
- Wait at least 30 seconds to let the two machines cool down a bit.
- Plug the modem back in and wait until the indicator lights are back to their normal state.
- Plug the router back in this time. Likewise, wait until the indicator lights are back to their normal state.
- Now that your routers and modem have been restarted properly, you can launch LOL again to see if the high ping issue goes away.
FIX 3: Close Bandwidth Hogging Applications
Bandwidth capacity applications will hinder your system speed and trigger high ping issues in LOL. Ensure you shut down all the asset hungry projects before playing the game.
Here’s the ticket:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog box. Type in resmon and hit Enter
- In the Resource Monitor window, on the Network tab, take note of the Total (B/sec) column. In this way, you’ll get an intuitive understanding of what process is now using the most of your bandwidth.
- Right-click on the application that’s eating up your bandwidth and select End Process.
- When Windows asks you to confirm, click End Process. When Windows asks you to confirm, click End Process.
FIX 4: Update Your Device Drive
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to a flagged driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it
Fix 5: Use Hextech Repair Tool for automated troubleshooting
Hextech Repair Tool is an automated troubleshooting utility provided by Riot Game. It can diagnose the tech issues you have in LOL and fix them, including high ping.
You can download the Hextech Repair Tool on this link:
After you land on the site, follow the instructions to install the Hextech Repair Tool, and run it. Wait to see if it can fix your high ping issue
FIX 6: Disable your proxy & VPN
If you’re using a VPN or a proxy, make sure you disable them before getting started to play LOL. These are useful tools to protect your privacy online, but they can also be the causes of your high ping issue.
To disconnect from your proxy server and VPN, here are the steps:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key, and I at the same time to invoke the Settings window. Then click Network & Internet
- On the Proxy tab, in the results pane, under Automatically detect settings and use setup script, move all the toggles to Off.
- Also, don’t forget to disconnect your VPN if you’re using it.
- Launch LOL and test your ping times.
FIX 7: Change your DNS Server
Try to switch your ISP’s DNS server to the Google Public DNS address. This could improve the resolution time and provide you with more security online. Here’s the procedure:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box. Then type in the control panel and press Enter.
- Expand View by: and select Category. Then click View network status and tasks.
- In the next window, click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on your network adapter and select Properties.
- Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to view its properties.
- In the pop-up window, select these two options: Obtain an IP address automatically and Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Reboot your PC and start LOL. Check your ping times in the game and see whether the problem has been solved.
NOTE: For the Preferred DNS server, enter 220.127.116.11 to replace the initial IP address; for the Alternate DNS server, enter 18.104.22.168. Then click OK to save the changes.
FIX 8: Renew IP Address
To renew your IP address, you should perform the following procedure:
- On your taskbar, type command into the search box. Then right-click on the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
- In your command prompt window, enter the following command:
- Note that there’s a space between “ipconfig” and “/”.Press Enter on your keyboard and wait till the release is completed.
Then type the following command
- Note that there’s a space between “ipconfig” and “/”.Press Enter on your keyboard and wait till the renewal is completed.
Now enter the following
Note that there’s a space between “ipconfig” and “/”.
Press Enter on your keyboard and wait till the process is completed.
Exit the Command Prompt window. Now check to see if your LOL is still laggy.
FIX 9: Swap Wi-Fi to an Ethernet connection
In the event that none of the fixes above work out for you, at that point possibly you should move your concentration to the Wi-Fi flags around.
As a matter of fact, a remote system isn’t as steady as a wired one so you’ll get more interferences for having your PC associated with Wi-Fi. State, when you’re playing LOL in a room far away from your switch, the Wi-Fi signals you get can be fairly powerless and consequently the explanation behind high ping
To clear up this problem, you should swap Wi-Fi to an Ethernet connection but this is not practical for everyone. Alternatively, you can try using a powerline Ethernet adapter which extends the reach of your home network to places with poor wireless coverage.
Also, you should avoid possible wireless interference that weakens your Wi-Fi signals such as cordless phones and microwave ovens. Place them far away from your router, or simply move your laptop to a new location with stronger Wi-Fi signals
Returning to refresh 10.10, alongside buffs and nerfs, the new fix additionally brought a couple of new skins for players. Four skins that have advanced with this update for the accompanying legends:
One of the major highlights of this new update is the buff of Soraka. Other notable legends that have received a buff in this update include the following:
- Twisted Fate.
Legends which have been nerfed under the new update incorporates the accompanying :
- Miss Fortune
That’s all we have for today! We hope you loved this article and found it informative enough.
On that note, Stay tuned on Android Jungles your one-stop destination for more information updates and news.
Readers also like PAYDAY 2 UPDATE 199.4 PATCH RELEASED, SOUNDTRACK FIX
Happy Androiding 🙂