Get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint in COD Warzone: The Pumpkin Punisher, as most of you already know is a legendary rifle in Warzone. Now, you can also get the blueprint of the rifle, courtesy The Haunting of Verdansk event. This event also brings several tweaks to the game which include the trick or treat boxes. These boxes might contain either rewards or the jumpscare, just like trick or treat… whereas rewards full under treat and jumpscares come under trick. With that said, in this post, let us discuss How to Get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint in Call of Duty Warzone.
How to Get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint in COD Warzone
- Pumpkin Punisher Blueprints can be obtained by collecting and opening all the 16 trick or treat boxes spawned across the world map.
- It is worth noting that, you can only find one blueprint from these 16 boxes. Now, that means, out of these sixteen boxes only one of the box contains Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint.
- For that reason, it is better to know the locations before you reach them.
- Also, note that you can open all these boxes in three modes, which include Zombie Royale, Haunted Verdansk, and Plunder. The below mentioned are locations where you can find and get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint in COD Warzone.
Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint Locations
- Karst River Quarry
- Zhokov Boneyard
- Gora Dam
- Port of Verdansk
- Novi Grazna Hills
- Arklov Peak Military Base
- Zordaya Prison Complex
- Verdansk International Airport
- Verdansk Stadium
- Atlas Superstore
- BCH TV Station
- Gorengran Lumber Yard
- Storage Town
Again, it is worth mentioning that there is no certainty in which box you might find the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint. The only recommendation we could provide you is to search all the chests until you find it. You can check the following attachments once you find the Blueprint.
- Barrel: FSS 20.8″ Nexus
- Optic: PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Stock: FSS Blackjack
- Underbarrel: Commando Foregrip
- Laser: TAC Laser
As most of you might have already understood, it gets pretty tough to find the blueprint. But then again, it is worth it. Also, consider the fact that The Haunting of Vendansk is a limited-time event, and once this event is finished, you might not even get a chance to grab the powerful Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint.
This is How to Get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint in COD Warzone. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.