CSGO Freezing Randomly: Counter-Strike Global Offensive is also referred to as CSGO which is a multiplayer action title that is very famous for its gameplay. The gameplay concept here is simple as two teams pits against each other where one of the team is Terrorists and the other team is counter-terrorists. The counter-terrorists should either plant the bomb or protect the hostages depending on the game mode you play. The game is developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainments.
Also Read: How to Fix CSGO Network Lag Easily
Now, a lot of CSGO players are reporting that they are facing the CSGO Freezing Randomly issue. It is worth noting that this issue is caused by missing or corrupted game files and it can also be caused by internet connection issues too.
Are you a CSGO player and are facing similar issues? Well, do not worry as in this post we are going to discuss and help you with the methods of How to Fix CSGO Freezing Randomly. With that being said, let us quickly get into the process of fixing the issue, shall we?
Method 1: Update the Graphics Drivers to Fix to Fix CSGO Freezing Randomly
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read: How to Fix iPhone SE stuck on Black Screen of Death
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 2: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to Fix CSGO Freezing Randomly
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for CSGO.
- Also Read: How to Fix Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing
- Right-click on the CSGO and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Also Read: How to Fix 2000 Network Error on Twitch
If this post helped you to Fix CSGO Freezing Randomly, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.