Fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error: Call of Duty is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error.
Also Read: How to Fix Destiny 2 Black Screen on Startup
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix Fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by server issues obviously, local network issues, or corrupted games files. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing the COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error.
Method 1: Check for the Known Server Issues
- Method 1: Check for the Known Server Issues
- Method 2: Check for Network Congestion to fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
- Method 3: Restart the game fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
- Method 4: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
Sometimes the problem can be caused by a server downtime issue due to the Maintainance or any other reasons for that matter. You can check for any server related issues from Twitter and Official Activision server maintained site as the maintainers and contributors will update the users with any server related issues here.
Method 2: Check for Network Congestion to fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of fall guys disconnecting.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Also Read: How to Fix Destiny 2 Error Canary
Method 3: Restart the game fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
- Right-click on your Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager to open it.
- Click on the processes tab. The processes tab is the first tab on the window.
- Right-click on the COD and click on End Task
- You can try opening the game now.
Method 4: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Also Read: How to Fix the Division 2 Update Issue
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
If this post helped you to fix COD Modern Warfare Server Disconnected Error, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.