Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro: After a set of a few leaks and specifications, Realme 7 Pro was officially launched in India recently. The device has received a bit of criticism in the social media for shipping the device with a non-smartphone looking box. That’s a story of another day, but in this post we will discuss whether or not you can install the Google Camera on Realme 7 Pro.
Well, the answer has to be yes! The Realme 7 Pro, just like all the recent mid-range smartphones that comes with quality specifications for its price. It carries a capable SoC, AMOLED display, and a quad-rear camera setup. But the USP of this device is the 65W Super Dart Fast Charging. The camera’s here are decent at best, but using the Google Camera Mod on your Realme 7 Pro, you can absolutely bump up the camera capabilities.
Now, you might have a doubt. What is Google Camera and how does it enhance your camera experience? In this post, we are going to discuss everything you need to know about Google Camera and well will also lead you by how to Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro.
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is often mentioned to as GCam, GCam Mod, Pixel Camera and etc. If you have been heeding Google Pixel devices, you know whats their USP. Google Pixel devices are very popular for its camera capabilities. Google Camera is the default camera application where all the magic happens.
To be much clear, Google Camera comes with a lot of features, mappings, algorithms, and etc which can get the most of any camera sensor, as far as the device is powered by Snapdragon SoCs. Well, GCam Mod is not one way. There is a separate GCam development for all the devices. Well, you can run GCam on any Android devices, but to run without bugs and the maximum out of it you will have to check for your device supported GCam.
With every Pixel device, Google is making the GCam better. Last year, they have supplemented the Astro-Photography mode, which is shortly embraced by developers to all the popular devices. In a similar case, GCam 7.4 is extracted from the latest Pixel devices with all the updates gathered. With that been said, let us talk about the features of GCam 7.4.
Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro
With every version launch, Google adds in a unique or stable fix to the Google Camera. Just like every time, Google worked on its camera in order to release the GCam 7.4! It is worth noting that the upcoming Pixel 5 series and 4a series of smartphones will origin with a similar version. The features of the GCam 7.4 Mod include…
- Revamped UI elements, including the settings UI. Now, you can access certain settings in just a few taps.
- Automatic DND while recording a video.
- Now you can change the video resolutions from a quick toggle on the dashboard.
- Ability to record in cinematic frame-rate i.e., ability to record in 24 frames per second.
- Ability to record videos in the highest resolution possible i.e., 4K in 60 frames per second.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and High-Dynamic range of any certain camera.
- Frequent faces features tp help you capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut to capture the top shot images.
- Also Read:
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Reame 7 Pro from the download section above.
- Before it downloads, make sure to install if you have installed any other Google Camera mods in the past. Although the application might install over a few MGC versions, but will certainly give you loads of bugs and compatibility issues.
- Once downloaded, install the package. If asked for install from unknow sources permission, allow it.
- Now once the application is installed, go ahead and open the GCam 7.4
- Make changes to necessary settings, if you are not sure what you are doing, do not change any settings.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the GCam 7.4 on Realme 7 Pro.
Also Read: How to Backup Android Phone Data
That is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.