Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F41: Galaxy F41 is the first device from the company’s new F-lineup. The device debut just in time to leverage festive sales. This device is an absolute Redmi and Realme killer for its price with good camera, substantial battery life and excellent AMOLED panel. Although the chipset they have gone with is overused and kind of old, it still manages to perform on par with the sub 15k devices available in the market right now.
Also Read: How to Fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing
But, the device struggles a bit when it comes to camera performance. I mean, don’t get me wrong here, the camera UI or the image processing on the mid-range Samsung devices is never that impressive, now that is where Google Camera comes into the play. Google Camera, as you might already know is one of the most finest camera mods available for any Android device.
The features of Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F41 include:
- Revamped UI elements and icons.
- Revamped settings UI.
- Everything on the fingertips.
- Mod Enables the DND mode automatically while shooting a video.
- Change video resolutions from the dashboard itself.
- You can now shoot in cinematic 24FPS.
- Shoot in 4K 60 FPS on Capable devices.
- Exposure controls to regulate the brightness
- High-Dynamic range that drastically improve the image processing and results.
- The Frequent faces feature from Pixel devices which will help you to capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold way to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F41
- Firstly download the GCam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F41 from the downloads.
- By the time it downloads, make sure that you uninstall any older versions of Gcam, if installed. This version can install as an update over a few dev’s versions, but it is always recommended to uninstall first
- Once the application downloaded, install it. Whatever the permissions it asks like enable installation from certain apps or whatsoever, enable it.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for F41. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F41, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.