In this article, we will be sharing with you all, How to Fix OnePlus Bootloop issue on Locked Bootloader.
Locked Bootloader and Bootloop is one such issue that is hard to solve. What are you anyway going to do when your device is in a bootloop? Bootloop can occur on devices that are rooted as well as on Stock devices. Even if you have never in your life ever installed a Custom recovery on that particular phone or if you have not even installed any APK file, don’t be surprised to get your phone stuck in a bootloop.
A bootloop basically means that your device switches on automatically in the recovery mode rather than normal mode, no matter how many times you switch it off. Quite irritating, isn’t it? Virus, malware, corrupt files, etc. are some of the culprits for a bootloop.
So if you too have got your device stuck in bootloop somehow and don’t know what to do, here is a detailed guide to help you out –
How to Fix OnePlus Bootloop issue on Locked Bootloader
- To start with, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Your device will now boot into Fastboot Mode.
- Once it boots into Fastboot mode, you will see a green ‘Start’ Keyboard at the top of the screen.
- Simply, press the Volume Down button to bring the Recovery Mode option and press the Power Key so as to confirm it.
- Now your phone will boot to the OnePlus Lock Screen.
- Simply enter the password you had set for the Device Lock Screen. And tap on OK.
- OnePlus Stock Recovery Language Selection Screen will appear now.
- You can use the Volume keys to highlight and Navigate and choose the language you want and press the Power key to confirm it.
- Next, highlight Wipe Data and Cache Option using the Volume key and confirm your action by pressing the Power key.
- Be patient for a few minutes as the data of your device will delete.
- After that is done, your device will boot to the OS.
- Simply follow the given instructions on the device screen and login to your Google Account and set up.
That is it. I hope you all could remove your OnePlus device from bootloop.
I hope you all could easily fix OnePlus Bootloop issue on Locked Bootloader. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.