Mobile Legends Login Error on Android: If you are a Mobile Legends players and are facing Mobile Legends Login error on your device, this guide is tailor-made for you. If you are wondering why you are facing this issue, the reasons could be diverse. But this issue is mainly caused due to network issue or a corrupted game file. Regardless of the reasons, in the guide we will help you to fix Mobile Legends Login Error on Android.
Pre-requisites to Fix Mobile Legends Login Error on Android
- Restart your device
- Make sure the device is updated to the latest version of Android or security patch
- Make sure that the game is updated from the Play Store.
- If you are using modded version or any version that is not downloaded from the Play Store, download the latest version from Play Store.
- Make sure your phone has sufficient internal storage and RAM.
Method 1: Check for Network Congestion
Not just reviewing for issues or problems in the software or server-side it is advisable to check the issues if any pertaining to the Network side as well. The point is being accepted as it has been witnessed that the Network related errors are usually missed and also the issues remain intact. So there are generally two things that you would want to look into:
- Slow Connection
- Intermittent Connection
To check the Network Congestion:
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Mobile Legends.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Data of Mobile Legend to Fix Mobile Legends Login Error on Android
- Whenever you are ready, open app drawer or on home screen find Mobile Legends.
- Once found press and hold on the app and select to open App Info
- Once you are in App Info, find the Storage options and open them.
- Try clearing cache first and then try opening the game to check whether the issue still persists. If the error occurs again open storage again.
- This time choose clear storage. This will clear the entire storage of game.
This is how you can Fix Mobile Legends Login Error on Android. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.