Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue: Hyper Scape is a free-to-play first-person shooter battle royale game which is developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4 and Xbox One. The game is striking for its combination with video game live streamers which allows viewers on Twitch to alter the outcome of a match. now, a lot of Hyper Scape players are reporting that they are facing the lag issue.
If you are also a PC Player and are facing similar issues, then do not worry… as in this post we are going to help you in how to Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue easily. This issue could be caused due to the hardware limitation, outdated graphic card drivers, corrupted games files, and various other issues for that matter. With that being said, let us quickly start with the process of how to Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue easily.
Method 1: Power Cycle your PC to Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue
- On your computer, click on the Start icon and choose Shut down
- Once your PC is turned off completely, unplug it from the power source if it is a desktop computer. If you are using a laptop, let it shut down and wait for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, plug in your computer to the power source and start it.
- Now, check whether your issue is fixed or not.
Method 2: Update Graphics Driver to Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue
It is safe and best to always make sure that your graphics card runs the latest drivers. This could be a simple way but in most of the cases is also the most effective way. You would also want to keep all the remaining third-party apps that are your software and also Windows Operating System fully updated to be on the safer side.
To update the Graphics Drivers:
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read:
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
If the aforementioned methods did not work for you, all you can do is Reinstall the game to fix the issues. If this post helped you with how to Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue easily, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.