Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761: Call of Duty Modern Warfare often referred to as COD Modern Warfare is one of the finest and most intriguing titles from 2019. The game is developed by Infinity Ward and is published by world-famous Activision. Serving the sixteenth overall instalment in the Call of Duty series, as well as the reboot of Modern Warfare sub-series, the game has become popular very quickly.
Now, a lot of COD Modern Warfare players are reporting that they are facing COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761. If you are a COD Modern Warfare player and are facing similar issues, then do not worry. As in this post, we will be guiding you with various methods which you can perform to fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761.
This issue can be caused due to diverse reasons. For starters, the issue can be caused by corrupted game files, bad third party applications, outdated graphics, and etc. With that being said, let us quickly jump into the process of fixing the game, shall we?
Method 1: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Drivers to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
If none of these methods worked for you, we recommend you to uninstall and then reinstall the game to fix the issue. If this post helped you to fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5761, don’t forget to share this guide with your friends who are into gaming and might face the issue in future. For more posts like this, stay tuned. Until next time, stay techy.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.