In this article, we are sharing with you all, the key locations to Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map Guide.
Those who know, know it, Escape from Tarkov is indeed one of the most amazing first person shooter games. The game is filled with components to give you that adrenaline rush all the way.
Players are required to perform lots and gather valuables while dealing with the enemy. Just like most of the shooter games, this one too has a range of Maps you can choose from. One of these maps is the Reserve.
Reserve has many components, all of which in the Federal Base Reserve Agency make the map a really competitive one.
And thus fun to play! The map has various doors which again have keys using which you have to Unlock those doors and collect the loot behind them.
Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Well, with all the storage depots and widely spread rail network, the military base area is used by Scav Raiders and PMCs.
Must see – New Map of Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Leaked
Thus you can guess how competitive this map can be. Well nothing to worry just yet as here we have shared with you all the key locations for Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map –
Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map Guide
Tarkov Reserve Map has over all 10 Extraction Points which are widespread on the vast area of the map. No matter where you are, you can make a safe exit if you know the points well. Here are the Extraction points of the map-
- Sewer Manhole – No backpack required
- Bunker Hermetic Door – Unlock the door and it will give you 4 minutes to exit.
- Cliff Descent – Paracord and pickaxe required
- Scavs Land – If PMC, bring scav. IF Scav, Bring PMC
- Armored Train – Wait for the train. It’s not available all the time but if you are near this area, you can wait for the train to arrive. It will honk two times and will wait for 7 minutes.
- CP Fence – Scav Extract
- Depo Hermetic Door – Scav Extract
- Heating Pipe – Scav Extract
- Hole in the Fence by the Mountain – Scav Extract
You can refer to this image here shared by Gamepedia.com for proper visuals of the map and exit points –
I Hope you all have found the above guide on how to Escape from Tarkov Reserve Map useful.
Do check –
- How to Camp in Baldur’s Gate 3
- How to Fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue Easily
- Valorant Act 3 Release Date and Time
- How to Fix PS4 WS-37304-7 Error Easily
- How to Fix Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Black Screen Issue
In case you need any more help with the map, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. we will get back to you as soon as possible!