Epic Games Launcher LS-0009 Manifest Failed to Load Error: Games is one of the finest video game publisher and distributor. Their games are made available for all the major platforms and they are famous for their titles such as Fortnite and Gears of War series. Both these games are accessible on the PC through their very own launcher dubbed Epic Games Launcher.
Now, a lot of users are reporting that they are facing Epic Games Launcher LS-0009 Manifest Failed to Load Error. The error in general is caused by a corrupted or invalid games files. So, if you are an Epic launcher user and are facing the similar issue, do not worry as in this post we will help you in fixing the Epic Games Launcher LS-0009 Manifest Failed to Load Error.
Step-by-Step Process of Fixing Epic Games Launcher LS-0009 Manifest Failed to Load Error
- On your computer, close the Epic Launcher if it is running. To do this, you can right-click on the arrow icon on the right corner of the taskbar and find the Epic Games icon and exit it.
- Find the Epic Games Launcher application from the Start menu and right-click on it.
- From here, select and choose Open File Location and this takes you to the Epic Games main folder. Find for your games here.
- Or alternatively, you can navigate to Local Disk C and find the Game folder which you are having an issue with.
- Once you find it, right-click on the folder and choose delete.
- Now, open the Epic Games again and search for the same game which you have deleted.
- Once you find it, download and install the game.
If the aforementioned method did not work for you and are unable to fix the issue, you can contact Epic Launcher Support. If this post helped you to fix Epic Games Launcher LS-0009 Manifest Failed to Load Error, do consider sharing this guide with your friends for whom this article might help. We at Android Jungles follow an ideology to share tech and gaming tips like this every day. So make sure you bookmark us and stay tuned. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.