EMUI 10 is the latest Android 10 based Firmware which is now available for Huawei P30 devices. Through the Huawei’s beta app named – Friendly User Test, users can now download the EMUI latest firmware on their Huawei P30 and P30 Pro devices all across the globe.
In the regions of Asia and Europe, the EMUI 10 beta OTA update registrations are live. In this article, as are today sharing the information of the list of countries, Huawei P30 devices, and the required base firmware –
List of Huawei devices receiving EMUI 10
The below listed regions, devices, and base firmware will receive the EMUI 10 beta update using the Huawei’s FUT app. Note that the list of devices is mentioned as C version. The C version is indicated by the 2 or 3 digits following the letter C in brackets.
So check below if your device has the essential base firmware and region before receiving EMUI 10 OTA update.
Just note that if you want to check the C version of a phone, follow the below path –
Settings > System > About phone > Build number.
Here goes the list. Check if your device is mentioned here so that you can get to the next part –
West Europe and CEE Nordic European Region: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, Spain, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Serbia
- ELE-L09 18.104.22.168(C431E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 22.214.171.124(C431E4R2P2)
- ELE-L29 126.96.36.199(C432E4R2P2)
- VOG-L09 188.8.131.52(C431E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 184.108.40.206(C431E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 220.127.116.11(C432E4R2P2)
Asia Pacific: Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Myanmar
- ELE-L09 18.104.22.168(C636E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 22.214.171.124(C636E4R3P2)
- VOG-L29 126.96.36.199(C636E4R1P5)
- VOG-L09 188.8.131.52(C636E4R2P2)
Middle East Africa: UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, and Egypt.
- ELE-L09 184.108.40.206(C185E4R7P1)
- ELE-L09 220.127.116.11(C185E4R5P1)
- ELE-L09 18.104.22.168(C185E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 22.214.171.124(C185E4R7P1)
- ELE-L29 126.96.36.199(C185E4R5P1)
- ELE-L29 188.8.131.52(C185E4R3P2)
- VOG-L29 184.108.40.206(C185E4R5P1)
- VOG-L29 220.127.116.11(C185E4R3P1)
- VOG-L29 18.104.22.168(C185E4R1P5)
- VOG-L09 22.214.171.124(C185E4R5P1)
- VOG-L09 126.96.36.199(C185E4R3P1)
- VOG-L09 188.8.131.52(C185E4R1P5)
- ELE-L29 184.108.40.206(C10E4R5P1)
- ELE-L29 220.127.116.11(C10E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 18.104.22.168(C10E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 22.214.171.124(C10E4R5P1)
- VOG-L29 126.96.36.199(C10E4R3P1)
- VOG-L29 188.8.131.52(C10E4R2P2)
Huawei’s EMUI Beta 10 update features
Huawei’s latest EMUI 10.0 firmware has arrived for the P30 series devices with a number of amazing features which can be listed as below –
- Updated apps.
- system wide dark mode support.
- latest security patch level.
- New user interface design
- Android 10 goodie
- Live Caption
- Smart Reply
- Sound Amplifier
- Gesture Navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy Controls
- Location Controls
- Security Updates
- Focus mode
- Family Link.
Other noticeable and exclusive features are –
- Magazine Design – This features comfort eyes if the users when reading on their Huawei devices. It brings a magazine-style layout for easy and seamless reading experience for the users.
- New animations – These help in page transitions, app launches, and other system activities in a dynamic way.
- Morandi Color – The gray tones make the display more seamless, smooth and comfortable.
- Dark mode – Support native to Android 10 offers lesser eye strain.
Just like any other Beta firmware, the EMUI 10 also comes with a few issues-
- Some apps which haven’t been made in sync with the Google Dark mode may have display issues.
- Few third party apps may not work well since they are not compatible with Android 10.
- Apps that are downloaded via browser app can’t be installed.
- Few finance apps might exit out of the blue since they are not compatible with Android 10.
- In the Picture-in-picture mode, the phone screen may turn blank.
- While the Network is connected, local videos cant be played in Huawei video.
Download Huawei EMUI 10.0 Android 10 Open Beta Update
Here are the steps to use EMUI beta update app –
- Assuming that you have all downloaded the above files, install Huawei’s Friendly User Test app.
- Then login or Sign up for the FUT OTA update by emanating a new HW ID.
- Now choose the “Join Project”, & follow the given instructions.
- Navigate to the Settings > System > About phone and check for system updates.
Concluding words –
In case you are a Russian user, you will need to apply through Email. When we get the Email address, it will be updated in this post.
I hope the article was of use.