Finally, ASUS Zenfone Max M1 WW-15.00.2005.120 Firmware update is out. The update comes only for WW SKU. So if you are on this SKU, follow the article below to download and install the Zenfone Max M1 Update.
Note – The update is only for Zenfone Max M1 WW SKU. So if you are on any other SKU, don’t try to download or install this update.
Download ASUS Zenfone Max (M1) Latest Update
The Zenfone Max m1 WW-15.00.2005.120 Firmware update comes with a size of 2.9 GB and hence we recommend you download it over a WiFi network.
Changelog of Asus Max m1 Version:WW-15.00.2005.120
The Asus Zenfone Max M1 comes with a build number – WW-15.00.2005.120. This update is strictly for WW SKU only.
Here’s what’s been changed –
Updated Android security patch
Optimized System stability
How to Update Zenfone Max to Version WW-15.00.2005.120?
- Get your device model by going yo the Settings >About > Model number.
- System Update might lead to missing of device data. So make sure to take a complete backup of your device data.
- Make sure to have at least 60% charging before getting into the installation procedure.
Install Zenfone Max M1 latest firmware update –
- Firstly, check the software version of your device from Settings >About Phone> System update.
- Tap on the Check Updates button.
- If a new Update is available to tap on it to install the firmware update.
Note – Apply to same SKU update. Dont use a different SKU than what is on your device. For Example, WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW, ID->ID. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, make sure to update the same SKU version only. Also note that you cannot downgrade the software version.
How to manually update Zenfone Max (M1) to the latest firmware?
- Go to the “ASUS Download Center” https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/.
- Download ZIP file of the firmware you want to update on your device
- Enter the product model name that you are looking for.
- Select “Driver & Utility”.
- Then choose OS – “Android“.
- Tap on “BIOS & FIRMWARE”, but make sure to confirm the version number and read the upgrade instruction in the description field.
- Follow further instructions to download and install the updated firmware.
How to Update rooted Asus Zenfone Max (M1)?
- Download Latest Asus Max M1 Firmware update on your PC from the link mentioned above.
- Connect your PC to the Zenfone Max device.
- Move or copy the downloaded firmware file to the Internal Storage of your device.
- Disconnect the Zenfone device from the PC.
- Now reboot your device.
- After rebooting, you will see an update icon on the notification bar.
- Then tap on ‘System Update File Detected..’
- Follow further instructions given on the screen to install the firmware update.
That’s all for today. I hope you found the article of use and updated Zenfone Max M1 to the latest firmware. Do let us know how it worked!
Also see –
- Download Resurrection Remix 8.1 for OnePlus 7 Pro (Android 10)[Official]
- Download GCam Ultra CVM Mod APK for all Android devices
- Zenfone 6 May Security Update brings VoWiFi on Bouygues Telecom