Looks like, after the release of Android 11 by Google, Xiaomi is all set to quickly update its devices to the latest Android iteration. Earlier today Xiaomi released the Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 and now it has released the MIUI 22.214.171.124 based Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Certainly, this update brings along the MIUI 126.96.36.199 features coupled with Android 10 goodies like Dark Mode, Smart Reply, Live Captions, Focus Mode, Gesture Navigation, and so on. If you want to know more about this update, keep scrolling!
The Android 10 based on MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with the build number – 188.8.131.52.QGGRUXM. This update is currently hitting the regions of Russia as well as EEA. Soon it will be released to all the regions across the world. However, if you are not patient enough and want to install Android 10 on your Redmi Note 8 Pro, here is an article that can help you out –
In this article today, we will be sharing with you all the links to download MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro along with an installation guide. So what are you still waiting for? Hop in!
Download MIUI 11 based Android 10 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Given below is the latest MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM based Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. You can download the below update zip and then install it on your Redmi Note 8 Pro using the below guide. The size of the below update is 1.94 GB and hence we would recommend you to download it over WiFi Connection.
Device codename: begonia_ru_global
Device codename: begonia_eea_global
How to install Android 10 on Redmi Note 8 Pro?
The best way to install Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is to download it once you get the notification on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Now just as any other OTA Update, this one too will be released in patches and hence you might get this update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro sooner or later.
You can go to the Settings of your device> System Updates> Check for OTA Updates. However, if you haven’t received the OTA update yet, you can anytime download Android 10 OTA Update zip from the links mentioned above and then install it manually on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Update Android 10 MIUI 184.108.40.206 firmware on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Before getting into the article, first of all make sure that your Redmi Note 8 Pro device is running on the latest Stable ROM.
- Then download MIUI 11 based Android 10 OTA Update Zip from the links mentioned above.
- Move this file to the storage of your device in the root directory.
- Now launch the updater app on your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- You can also go to the Settings> About Phone> System Updates.
- Then tap on the three dots present on the rightmost top corner of your phone screen and then choose the ROM Package.
- Choose the Android 10 OTA Zip that you downloaded from above.
- Soon it will decrypt and your Redmi Note 8 Pro device will be updated to the latest Android 10 based on MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update.
More such articles –
- Download Xiaomi POCO X2 Wallpapers Stock Official
- Download Android 11 Launcher APK (Google Pixel Launcher APK)
- Download latest Google Assistant Dark Mode APK and Google Search
- Android 11 R GSI Download for Android devices
- Download latest Google Camera 7.3.018 APK HotFix for Android devices
- Android 10 Stable Download for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
I hope you have found the above article of use. In case you have any doubts about the above-mentioned steps, do let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!