Download LineageOS 18 for All Android Devices: Google has finally released its latest stable Android 11 OS for its Pixel series of devices. Although this update is not available for most of the devices as of now, you can still flash it as a beta update for certain devices like OnePlus 8 series, Realme X50 series, and various other devices from diverse brands. Regardless of that, what if I tell you that you can install Android 11 OS on your device right now?
Yes, you read it right. In this article, we are going to explain how to download LinageOS 18 for all Android devices. Developers have build the Lineage OS for all the eligible devices and the list of the devices is mentioned below. Do note that we will be updating the list, so make sure to bookmark this page, so that you will be updated when Lineage OS 18 is made available for your device.
What is Lineage OS 18?
Lineage OS, hands down one of the finest customs ROM available for any device. Lineage OS is the continued legacy of CyanogenMod which came after the complete shut down of CM Project in 2016. Although this not for the customisation freaks, you can still experience the Android 11’s sweetness before anyone.
Lineage OS has remained one of the most stable custom ROM for any Android. Although most of the Lineage OS build mentioned under are unofficial ones, they will be bugless at best and you can experience the smoother Android usage as the ROM is very lightweight and doesn’t eat up a lot of your memory.
Do note that, installing a custom ROM is not a very easy process as you will need to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP on your device. If you are not sure what you are doing, make sure that you do research before flashing.
Download LineageOS 18 for All Android Devices
For Asus Devices
For Xiaomi Devices
- Download Lineage OS 18 for Redmi Note 5 Pro: Download Link | Source
- Download Lineage OS 18 for Redmi 5 Plus/ Note 5: Download Link | Source
- Download Lineage OS 18 for Redmi Note 7: Download Link | Source
- Download Lineage OS 18 for Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s: Download Link | Source
For LG Devices
For Pixel Devices
For Realme Devices
- Download Lineage OS 18 for Realme 3 Pro/ Realme X Lite: Download Link | Source
By Karthick Mostwanted
Note: Lineage OS 18 might not come with GApps pre-installed. Download the GApps from here.
How to Flash Lineage OS 18 on All Android Devices
Do note that the flashing methods differ for each device and we personally recommend you to check out your devices’ XDA Forum for the exact steps that you will need to perform and important flash files and mods can be found on your forum too. The general method steps as follows:
- Download Lineage OS 18 for All Android devices from the download section above and also download the Latest Magisk ZIP File.
- Reboot your device to Recovery and navigate to the Wipe Section.
- Here Select and Choose Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data, Cache, and choose internal storage too, if you want to clear the internal storage.
- Now swipe to clear select ones
- Once done, come back to the main menu and choose Install and select the downloaded ROM package and swipe to flash it.
- You can also flash Magisk ZIP and GApps if you want.
These are the steps included to Download LineageOS 18 for All Android Devices. If this post helped you with Download LineageOS 18 for All Android Devices, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the tech fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.