Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2: The sub 20,000 segment of smartphones was ruled by Xiaomi for a few years now. Basically, its a known fact that there are a very less options under 15,000 to 25,000 rupees mark and as mentioned earlier, despite having Nokia’s and Samsung’s on the page, Xiaomi ahd never came down in this price bracket, until the Realme X2 has come. The Realme X2 is not only the best smartphone in this range, but also it is beating Xiaomi at its own game.
Regardless of its arguably stronger specifications, the Realme X2 comes with a decent primary and selfie shooter. But to be honest, it is let down by the bizzare software processing on Realme. But, hey! You can still download the latest version of Google Camera that is 7.4 and nail that photo game. In this post, let us talk about how you can download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2 and upgrade the whole camera performance.
Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
Google Camera, as you might already know is one of the most finest camera mods available for any Android device. The features of Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2 include:
- evamped UI elements and icons.
- Revamped settings UI.
- Everything on the fingertips.
- Mod Enables the DND mode automatically while shooting a video.
- Change video resolutions from dashboard itself.
- You can now shoot in cinematic 24FPS.
- Shoot in 4K 60 FPS on Capable devices.
- Exposure controls to regulate the brightness
- High-Dynamic range that drastically improve the image processing and results.
- The Frequent faces feature from Pixel devices which will help you to capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold way to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
Firstly download the GCam 7.4 for Realme X2 from the downloads.
- By the time it downloads, make sure that you uninstall any older versions of Gcam, if installed. This version can install as an update over a few dev’s versions, but it is always recommended to uninstall first
- Once the application downloaded, install it. Whatever the permissions it asks like enable installation from certain apps or whatsoever, enable it.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the Google Camera for Realme X2.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for Realme X2, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.