Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3: Poco has been killing its competition in the mid-range market for years now. When it comes to the best smartphones around 20,000 rupees in India, Poco has always made its appearance in every influencers list. This Ex-Xioami’s sub-brand launched the Poco X2 earlier this year and after six months, they have released the successor. Poco X3 is a substantial upgrade over its predecessor and brings a lot to the table.
But when it comes to camera, the device fails to impress due to the unstable camera processing. A few images turn out to be contrasty and some images are over-exposed. To fix this, you have to wait for a software update or you can download third-party camera apps. But, if you want to get the best out of your device, Google Camera is for you.
Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3
Google Camera, as you might already know is one of the most finest camera mods available for any Android device. The features of Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3 include…
Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi Note 7S
- Revamped UI elements and icons.
- Revamped settings UI.
- Everything on the fingertips.
- Mod Enables the DND mode automatically while shooting a video.
- Change video resolutions from the dashboard itself.
- You can now shoot in cinematic 24FPS.
- Shoot in 4K 60 FPS on Capable devices.
- Exposure controls to regulate the brightness
- High-Dynamic range that drastically improve the image processing and results.
- The Frequent faces feature from Pixel devices which will help you to capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold way to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3
- Firstly Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3 from the downloads.
- By the time it downloads, make sure that you uninstall any older versions of Gcam, if installed. This version can install as an update over a few dev’s versions, but it is always recommended to uninstall first
- Once the application downloaded, install it. Whatever the permissions it asks like enable installation from certain apps or whatsoever, enable it.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the Poco X3
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for Poco X3, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.